• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Best poop for peppers?

I just need to figure out how to sneak across the street, jump the 7ft fence and get some buffalo loam. :D They have quite the selection including camel, a variety of deer/elk and even elephant poo.

Yeah, i not sure what they do with the "free range" poo. A bunch of the animals roam a fairly large area including the bison, deer and elk. Somehow i doubt they collect that very often. They got tons of lamas and goats in smaller pens like a petting area type of thing.

Llama sounds like a rumor started by the industry once they figured out nobody would buy llama when the states stopped subsiding.  Alpaca too.  Wow that was insane.

Bought a house a year ago. Inherited a shed with a 2 gallon tub of chicken poo pellets.
Pellets have been damp and are now a chicken poo toffee. Stinks.
Disolving 2 ozs in 2 gals of water and it still looks strong.
Peppers and tomatoes going well on it. Will be adding molasses to it soon.

AJ - I know this thread grew old, but I have some new info for you...
You wanted to know how safe and effective rabbit poo is, right?  Well, check this out.  As you can see by the pictures, these are seed starts.  If you look closely, you can see rabbit berries in the cups.  I rolled it right into the mix.  For the record, that mix is about 60% coco coir, 20% perlite, and 20% raw, uncomposted rabbit shit.
Do these seed starts look like they're phased?
28841058738_65db1bf575_z.jpg

41815238065_faf8671feb_z.jpg

41815238265_7c775e537e_z.jpg

Back