• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Best source for large Jalapeno seeds?

I've been looking for a new source for Large Jalapenos. I used to get them from pepperlover.com, but I got sick of them turning out to be something besides what I bought. Last year almost half of my plants turned out to be some kinda of Poblano looking peppers, not Jalapenos. So I bought seeds from Bakers Creek and grew them this year. Much more consistent, 1 out of 20 turned out to be something else, close to a Jalapeno, but not quite. The only problem, the Jalapenos I grew this year were exceedingly hot! The people I gave them to said they couldn't eat them. The ones I used to grow from pepperlover.com were way bigger, and not as hot. Anyone got a good line on some good consistent seeds?

Biker Billy
Search it and youll see a local State source for seeds,damn solid pepper
buckeyepepper.com

That is sort of odd in Mt minimal experience! I've ordered several peppers only to get a jalapeño!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Xalapas jalapeno. I can hook you up with a seed packet. The best ones and hottest ones I have grown. Lots of corking too. My seeds were sourced from a member here Capcom and grew out by me.

pm me if you want in.

Back