Bhut Jolokia and Orange Habaneros

Hey folks!

I have a bunch of seeds I wanna trade. The seeds come from peppers I grew on my balcony (cross pollination likely happened). This thread is mostly for the Jolokias. The Habaneros are actually a mixture of Habaneros and Orange Scotch Bonnets. Since they have the same heat and color I didn't really bother separating them and dried them all together in my dehydrator and then saved the seeds.

I grew some of them to see if they're any good, so far I've had great results with the Jolokias and the Habaneros are a little harder to sprout but they're coming along slowly.

Anyway, I'm looking to trade. I live in Montreal and I'm more than happy to trade with whatever you might have. I'd love most Habaneros as they're my favorite (heatwise and flavor) but I've also been looking for some 7 Pot Douglah which I can't seem to find anywhere. (Hippyseedcompany.com are out)

Anyway, I'm looking to trade. I live in Montreal and I'm more than happy to trade with whatever you might have. I'd love most Habaneros as they're my favorite (heatwise and flavor) but I've also been looking for some 7 Pot Douglah which I can't seem to find anywhere. (Hippyseedcompany.com are out)

There's a Trinidad Douglah listed on Semillas.de.

i can get you a few choc habs when my plants start to produce so ya this is my first season but i can get them to you for sure by next season :) just send me a pm! good luck!

Thanks but the message was directed at Aram seeing as he/she is not too far and spring has started... For next year maybe?

Back