• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Bhut x Bell Pepper F3

So I kind of joked around about saying I'm going to cross a bell pepper and a bhut. Apparently Fatalii.net already has. lol. Interesting. http://fataliiseeds.net/all-seeds

I crossed a bell and a scorpion once but the pod had no seeds :(

I see fatalii has a bonnetbell too. Interesting

It is quite interesting to see stuff like this even if some of them don't turn into a stable variety. Still cool though. THat bell scorp would've been cool to see.

I made that cross few years back & give few seeds to my friend Jukka Kilpinen,still have original seeds F-1
BonnetBellP1000130.jpg

This is my another cross "Patuljak x unknown first flowers this year will see how the pods will turn out to be
PatuljakxunknownP1020134.jpg

This is my another cross from year ago plant was damage but start flowering again will see how the fruits will turn out to be very short plant.
VladansbeautyCap1546xVariegataCa-1.jpg

This is my another cross from year ago plant was damage but start flowering again will see how the fruits will turn out to be very short plant.
VladansbeautyCap1546xVariegataCa-1.jpg
I didn't mention this cross I made' I called Vladan's Beauty (Veriegata x Cap 1546) the last flower image.

Back