• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bhuter 1920 :shrug:

Hello! I might as well try this. List is still in progress. Yes, I'm way behind, but who's in a hurry, anyway? Lol

Here's what has germinated and is now in the dirt. More to come. Waiting on germination.

Cinder F5
Black Naga x Peri-Peri F3 (Brown)
Volante
MustardGum NagaBrain
Purple BBG x 2
JPGS x Primo x 2
GSM (Grocery Store Mystery...Brown)
Brown Moruga
Black Panther
Berry Amarillo

Later added as germinated:
Rocoto Oculta CLEF
Caramel Moruga
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Purple Reaper

7kZ4znd.jpg

I'll leave this recipe for Depression Bread here...just in case...
7eMaxgF.jpg

7 Pot Cinder F5 is showing to be a lot more productive than previous generations.
Ounsv6c.jpg

EDIT: Woops! The top left is from Fiogga seeds, the right is mixed up and that's actually 7 Pot BBG Red. The bottom is F5 Cinder from my seeds.

I think the rest are correct. Lol

96Strat's 7 Pot Madballz
7RbttE9.jpg

CGN 22184
fJDPwvv.jpg

UmzJtNT.jpg

Forked Venezuelan Tiger
KAWKO13.jpg

Tg6SCuA.jpg

Bhuter said:
7 Pot Cinder F5 is showing to be a lot more productive than previous generations.
Ounsv6c.jpg

EDIT: Woops! The top left is from Fiogga seeds, the right is mixed up and that's actually 7 Pot BBG Red. The bottom is F5 Cinder from my seeds.

I think the rest are correct. Lol

96Strat's 7 Pot Madballz
7RbttE9.jpg

CGN 22184
fJDPwvv.jpg

UmzJtNT.jpg

Forked Venezuelan Tiger
KAWKO13.jpg

Tg6SCuA.jpg
Plants looking great man! How’s the Camnabis going? I don’t think we have chatted much but I own and operate a CBD Hemp nursery in south Florida. I’m also open to share info and ideas man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peppergator said:
Plants looking great man! How’s the Camnabis going? I don’t think we have chatted much but I own and operate a CBD Hemp nursery in south Florida. I’m also open to share info and ideas man!

Well, holy hot sh!t!!!!!!! You're my new best friend.... :clap:

Here's the news I've been avoiding....
My back neighbors NEVER have company or have had in 5+ years. One night after ganja was noticeable, a party broke out and they got friendly. A couple nights later, a party broke out, only this time, different people. It seemed to happen at least once more, and that's when I figured they were getting a little too familiar with what I'm doing. Luckily enough, a family member runs a rec farm and they were thrilled to grab those genetics. So I sold them. Lol. (Boooo.........hiss......)

But I was able to pay more attention to the NightShades (Solanaceae), which is important too. Lol

Bhuter said:
Well, holy hot sh!t!!!!!!! You're my new best friend.... :clap:

Here's the news I've been avoiding....
My back neighbors NEVER have company or have had in 5+ years. One night after ganja was noticeable, a party broke out and they got friendly. A couple nights later, a party broke out, only this time, different people. It seemed to happen at least once more, and that's when I figured they were getting a little too familiar with what I'm doing. Luckily enough, a family member runs a rec farm and they were thrilled to grab those genetics. So I sold them. Lol. (Boooo.........hiss......)

But I was able to pay more attention to the NightShades (Solanaceae), which is important too. Lol
That’s heartbreaking to hear man! I try to make our property as nondescript as possible for those fears exactly. Luckily we haven’t had any prodding eyes yet.

This is an older picture but I wake up with cold sweats about once a night that someone sees our grow from the road.

a4ec6f78a65129eb140df09afbf38777.jpg

Any secrets you have or if you ever want to swap horror stories let’s chat!!!

Peppergator said:
That’s heartbreaking to hear man! I try to make our property as nondescript as possible for those fears exactly. Luckily we haven’t had any prodding eyes yet.

This is an older picture but I wake up with cold sweats about once a night that someone sees our grow from the road.

Not conspicuous at all.
I'm in Michigan and I was wondering what that light was that's been gleaming in my window every night. :rofl:

Peppergator said:

Pm sent :whistle:

Royce_SA said:
Man that's balls!! Let the replacement come and keep the opened 1
:shhh:

Pm..........

They CAN be used as hydro.
I'll get a pic of the ratios........

That IS balls!!!!!!!!!
But I have to return the damaged one by Aug 3, or I pay for both. I have it ready to go back for UPS Monday.

Royce_SA said:
Are those hydro nutrients?
I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this combo, Royce! Aside from initial soil amendments (horse poo, garden lime, oyster shells, some has mycorrhizae)........This is ALL I use all season......only 1 TEASPOON per gallon for in-ground and buckets, same 1 tsp of Pro-Tekt for foliar spray for outside plants........but you start at 1/4 tsp for both.

***I now realize that I told somebody wrong about the frequency of feeding with Dyna-Gro. I DO feed every watering UNTIL THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'VE HAD TOO MUCH OR THE SOIL HAS ENOUGH NUTRIENTS******

VnYDRkY.jpg

0qGHMf0.jpg

My dog has major anxiety problems, especially with fireworks booming around. We never blew hits at him because he'd back away from any cloud of smoke. I guess one day he had an epiphany, and became a smoker. But just a one-hit kinda guy.
This morning, he wouldn't get out of his bed (Paco is his name and he's a Chihuahua and sleeps completely covered up in his own bed), so I had an idea..........

I blew a giant bong hit under his covers and "Dutch-Oven-ed" him for 3 seconds. He still didn't get out of bed, well.........not fully.........
L4ASS7B.jpg

Oh, I thought the first most excellent grower, not my seed fairy, labeled it as Rocoto.

But YES!! I'm even happier now. And I need a cage.......... :rofl:

The "webbing" between the petals is new to me.
uYqkttt.jpg

CRTMnzJ.jpg

s9lnX8F.jpg

The other side of the buckets
9c5IGwZ.jpg

EDIT:
Thank you for the label accuracy, HL!

I always love the exotic fruits the local store finds
P3uAoD4.jpg

Lu9Snmi.jpg

DieWLze.jpg

RLU7QjK.jpg

r4RtbvA.jpg

It's a warm one!
Need a bun for this Hot Dog
hdUuCrL.jpg

Even the desert Dragon has had enough of this heat after worms.
vOQprMl.jpg

But, she perked up when the waiter <yours, truly> switched out her worm bowl for a fresh salad
UwKHnMd.jpg

I took a video of her chowin' on those. I'll see if I can upload it..........

Back