• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bhutiful Flower

DSC01109.jpg

Lovely Picture of such a wonderful plant,Funny how such a beauty changes into such hot and intense pepper..Wait till those pods come
:P

Hey, as if the peppers weren't beautiful, too!!!

Great pic! I am always taking pics of the first flowers of the season, because I get so excited about them and stop as soon as there are too many. This was the first flower of 2008 (hope you don't mind me posting a pic on your thread!):

fl0108.jpg

Chiliac said:
Hey, as if the peppers weren't beautiful, too!!!

Great pic! I am always taking pics of the first flowers of the season, because I get so excited about them and stop as soon as there are too many. This was the first flower of 2008 (hope you don't mind me posting a pic on your thread!):

fl0108.jpg

I have not reached the point of seeing the Bhutiful pods yet!!! I will definately post pics of the progress of the pods as well. I like that you posted a pic as well so that I know I am not the only pepper crazy fool in this world !!!

CraigMack137 said:
DSC01136.jpg

First Pod !!!

I am so envious that you have a climate that allows you to have new pods growing on a plant oudoors at the very end of November! Nice image. Keep them coming so we can enjoy the entire experience vicariously.

Back