• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Biggest Pod so Far of Season

im in office packing orders, listening to Ministry of Sound Radio chillin out , look outside and see this hanging there on 1 of my bonnets in Pots.. it sort of stood out as only nearly ripe 1, so had to weigh it as was Huge..

27gmbonnett.jpg

lucky ive already tested 1 of those cause it doesnt fit in my mouth.. so there ya go a 27Gm Scotch Bonnet off Plant in a Pot

can i get a 1 Oz'r ? Trying :)

huge bonnet Neil...great going...you said you have already eaten one...what is the taste/burn like?

Hello im neil and im a Bonnetholic, and there are Quite a few of us, it may be that Habanero flavour is a Bit Overpowering but thats why i love them,, its a more sweeter flavour and the heat comes on and geos Whack, prob hab heatish.. but yea love them and have prob 5-6 diff bonnets atm so will test them soon as can..

just feed em same as everything else, the stuff from my worm farms (got 5 going) and use bout 10 -20 mls of the concentrated Liquid with 1Ltr of water (less on seedlings) and go over everything once a week with and use plain bore water all other times.

here is the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=630_ZcyUoWc&feature=channel_page geez that was ages ago

nothing beats 3-4 of these finely chopped and put in a cake forget who's tried some Bonnet Cupcakes i made, bent did @ sawtell :D,, try it its Awesome

Holy frell Neil...just watched your new place vid..WOW!

A forest of pain indeed. Musta been tons of work, but sure has paid off.

Just beauty.

Back