• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Biggy indoor 2017

I got a late start to my indoor dutch bucket grow this year. I got my seeds started in the flats a few days before Christmas. I moved the seedlings into buckets on January 10th. Right now I have
?-?
5-Butch T
52-Chocolate Reaper x Scorpion
7-Yellow Lava
24-Jay's Peach
64-Yellow Reaper
51-Genghis Kahn
27-Boc x Primo
53-Lobbed Boc
64-Yellow Reaper
65-CP115
66-Chris Fat Red
47-Piment Leopard
25-CPR
27-Boc x Primo

The #'s are just my way of keeping everything straight. Once my new buckets arive I will be adding two more spots for hots. The sweet setup is a mix of Red, orange, yellow, purple bells and banana peppers. I use hydro-gardens dry ferts for the food. The water is 50/50 well/ro.
For lights I'm running 3-dual 600w and a 1000w. Needless to say sunglasses are a must! I personally am not much of a talker let alone typer. So this thread will be mainly pictures.

^ Right row sweets-left growstone hots^
▼Perlite hots▼

Just a quick update. Life has been extremely busy but the end is in sight. 4 more weekends of wrestling and the season is done. Unfortunately all 4 weekends are out of town. Most of my supers are flowering but not setting pods except for 1 Boc X Primo. She is a champ though with roughly 20 pods on her. Not sure if it's due to the low humidity or what. The sweets are setting nicely.
Boc X Primo pods

Banana

Bells

Purple Bells

Back