Billy Boy Douglah x 7pot Johan seeds?

So I was growing this last season and stupid me didn't save ANY seeds. I got it last year from another THP member. They were offline the entire month of Dec and haven't responded to my msg since returning. I understand people have personal lives and maybe they don't have seeds to spare Not sure if it was something exclusive or not. If anyone has the seeds or knows where I can find some I would love to grow them again this year. Thanks for looking and any leads anyone might have.

Sorry to hear that. I got some 7 pot Johan seeds but not the Billy Boy douglah x 7 pot Johan seeds you are looking for. Pm me with your address and I'll mail you some. And if anyone does have the other ones. I'd be interested in trying these as well. Sound really nice. Hell fire that is. Let me know.

m0RNKCq.jpg
Thanks for the offer but I just scored some SB7J seeds coming in the mail soon and my grow list is pretty full. Here's a pic of the first peppers I picked from my plant last year. The powder has an awesome color and boy does it burnĀ  :onfire:

Back