• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor Bishop's Crown indoor grow experiment

Light heat food love lol. You have a good lil start there you can grow em indoors if you have space or don't mind pruning your plant search these forums ask questions tons of great growers oh and check out some of the posts in the glog section few indoor grow glog to at least get some ideas. Would be more help but laptop broke and I hate typing on this pos tablet

OK. Yeah, I've grown plants in this room before with good success but then harden them off for outdoors. Never actually left one indoors.
How long do you leave the lights on for them. We are supposed to get some very good rain over the winter here in so. Cal (el Nino) so that's why I'm doing this..kinda experimenting :)

I usually do a 12-12 veg cycle mine seem to do really great and I lucked out my other photosensitive plants are using the same cycle yeah rain ruined my gardening year thinking of buying or building a greenhouse or a lean to

ok so the limiting factor will be lights: what wattage/how much you got?
more pics of ur set-up would help

my advise would be:
get a fan-u can use a cheap pc axial fan and run it on a phone charger and will be totally silent or use a proper ocscilating fan(they have cool little clip on ones for growing)- need a fan for pollination but also to avoid calcium def, as calcium in not a mobile nutrient it can only come in from the plant drinking, if its not drinking its not growing-u need a fan to force leaves to transpire especially in your cool low light situation( also you can get a cheap humidity/temp max min sensor thing for a few bucks- everyone needs one for indoor gardening)

i use this one

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hygrometer-Temperature-Humidity-Meter-Thermometer-Digital-LCD-RH-Max-Min-0-50C-10-99-RH/32224426488.html

its totally accurate(compared it to the brand name ones)

limit ur plants- they r so cute we try to grow too many but once they are big there will not be enough light for them- grow as many as ur light will allow because not enough light will result in poor/little to no fruit

plants need a lot of light-peppers arnt photoperiodic so longer days are fine no need for 12/12(think about total photons per day(DLI) the more the better- id run 18 hours per day in ur shoes-get a timer ur plants will thank you for consistency [currently im experimenting with 20]) 

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/57436-indoor-multi-strain-soildiy-led/

Manual Pollination is the best advice I can give for an indoor grow. Break out the q tips. And a very powerful LED. My overwinters just went under the LED 2 nights ago. My Bhut is still producing pods and so is my butch t.

Back