vendor Bjarne's Frø og planter / BH-Froe.com in Denmark

Placed an order with Bjarne's (http://www.bh-froe.com) on Nov. 30th. Received the seeds exactly a week later on Dec. 7th. Seeds look good. Maybe one or two extra in each bag verses what was purchased. No freebies.
Mainly made the purchase for 7 pot bubblegum (knowing its still unstable, but going for it), but bought a few other seeds too. I did buy his Bhut Orange Copenhagen ®, a cross being stabilized by bjarne, the owner, that looks interesting. Check the link http://www.bh-froe.com/ZC/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2798&language=en for a description and pict. Looks primo like but different. Probably unstable too, but nevertheless.
Did see a pict or two on the site, that i swear came from Peter's site semilllas.de. i could be wrong though. But purchased seeds anyway.
Will give an update on germ rates and true-ness next season.
Ga GH

I can also highly recommend Bjarne's shop... Fast delivery (I live in Denmark, where the shop is located)... He has been very helpfull answering questions as well... :-)

I did not have any problems with garminationrates of any of the seeds I bought from Bjarne's shop... - and as GA Growhead said there is more seeds than promised in the packages...

As a sidenote I can say that the Bhut Orange Copenhagen is to be considered stable - the seeds has been held back from the market untill they were stabilized... There's a test of the pepper on youtube channel "thehippyseedcompany"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MLcUjRMWlk

I tasted the pepper myself at the danish Chilli Festival in septemper before the seeds where released and I'm really looking forward to have my own ripen BOC's... Great tasting HOT pepper! ;-)

As a sidenote I can say that the Bhut Orange Copenhagen is to be considered stable - the seeds has been held back from the market untill they were stabilized... There's a test of the pepper on youtube channel "thehippyseedcompany"...

I tasted the pepper myself at the danish Chilli Festival in septemper before the seeds where released and I'm really looking forward to have my own ripen BOC's... Great tasting HOT pepper! ;-)

Thanks Dondix, did not know that it's stable. I was not sure by the description. Looking foward to growing them out. At the festival, did all the pods you saw retain that shape pictured on this site?

It has been a very bad season here in Denmark this year and by the time of the festival there were no ripen pods on the about 180 plants Bjarne got in "The House of BOC" - a tunnel with only this variety... So I can't really tell you... The one I tasted was sliced when I came to the plate - the name Orange is not only the colour - it's also the taste... :-)

Check "Scoville Passion 2011" on Facebook... There you can find some impressive pictures and info about the selectionwork... Well, most of it is in danish, so might be difficult to understand... ;-)

Gotta say that everything i purchased from this vendor grew out true. Would definitely use him again.
The BOCs turned out to be a great pepper, all the plants podded up the same, proving to be stable. It has a very unique taste, tasting very good, that really impressed me.

BOCs
13774056599135.jpg

BBG7s
13779589924161.jpg

GA Growhead said:
Gotta say that everything i purchased from this vendor grew out true. Would definitely use him again.
The BOCs turned out to be a great pepper, all the plants podded up the same, proving to be stable. It has a very unique taste, tasting very good, that really impressed me.

BOCs
13774056599135.jpg

BBG7s
13779589924161.jpg
Beautiful pics Jay!

I made an order based on the feedback in this thread. It took about 3 days for the payment to actually process in PayPal, butafter that I wanna say iI got my seeds in like a week and a half I believe it was.

Anyways, I am definitely happy with the way my order arrived and wouldn't hesitate to order from him again

Put an order in with these guys.
I must say I was pretty happy with the service and condition the seeds arrived in. Great work guys!
The package got opened and inspected by Aussie customs and was passed through.
Given our strick laws here i was pretty darn stoked.
Fantastic selection too.

Micca

Ordered some seeds (Yellow 7pot, 7BBG, jay's ghost and the BOC) few weeks ago. Fast delivery (ordered on staurday and received next wednesday) from Denmark to France and extra seeds on nearly every pepper except BOC.Good seller for me considering all this!
I'm unable to tell if all these plant will grow true at the moment but i'm really excited by the BOC, can't wait for the fisrt pods!

Wanted to post a heartfelt thank you to Bjarnes for the quick delivery of my pepper seeds! Not only did they get here in a timely manner, just about every bag had extra seeds. In addition, he sent me an extra bag of Copenhagen Bhut Oranges for free. Thank you so much! I will definitely be ordering seeds from this vendor again. Can't wait to get these planted :D

Anyone in the US having issues ordering from this site? For whatever reason, it is telling me there is no shipping available for the selected country nd won't let me place my order :(

Back