• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bjorn81 Grow Log 2010

Here Some plants off me

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

Greets Bjorn

Great Pics Bjorn. Whats the weather like in Belgium this time of year??? In Michigan its hot, humid, and pretty dry lately. Do you guys get the humidity?

we had a good couple off weeks now with allot of sun ,had some day's it was over 30°c .
Now it is sunny and 27°c yesterday we had some thunder and rain .

Greets Bjorn

Nice picture Bjorn. That's going to be some tasty powder. If you mix them all together that is. Mmm :cool:
I thought Aji Cito (c. baccatum) was a long skinny pepper. Hmm Where did you get your seeds?
Tony

Nice collection bjorn. Thing are looking great there in belgium. The pimenta de neyde is a nice one, grew it last year but i could never tell when the bloody thing was ripe.

Nice picture Bjorn. That's going to be some tasty powder. If you mix them all together that is. Mmm :cool:
I thought Aji Cito (c. baccatum) was a long skinny pepper. Hmm Where did you get your seeds?
Tony

This was a small pod i had also the jalapeño was small but always good to have it in a powder .

Greets Bjorn

Back