• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Black Mamba Hot Sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was a big day of eating a video taping my finds on some hot sauces from my last order.
After some carefull eating of 16 000000 crystals and a feeling of I can eat anything I was taken out buy the black mamba .
I put a good dime sized drop on my spoon and licked it !!!!!!!!!!!
Dave's Ultimate Insanity and Blair's Jersy Death were hot and so was Serial Killer but they all were forgotten as I felt the heat hit my mouth and throat like no other with a bitter venomous bite.
Black Mamba was in and doing its work.
Ice cream and water helped but not for long as it was back and back and still hot.
if you see this stuff buy it you will enjoy what it has to offer .
I will post a further review after I cut it with some soup and maybe some sour cream to get an idea of how it tastes .

shayne

It was a crystal, sugar crystal I mean. :lol:
Those crystals are the peak of hotness and pain, nothing is hotter.

shayneyasinski said:
Today was a big day of eating a video taping my finds on some hot sauces from my last order.
After some carefull eating of 16 000000 crystals and a feeling of I can eat anything I was taken out buy the black mamba .
I put a good dime sized drop on my spoon and licked it !!!!!!!!!!!
Dave's Ultimate Insanity and Blair's Jersy Death were hot and so was Serial Killer but they all were forgotten as I felt the heat hit my mouth and throat like no other with a bitter venomous bite.
Black Mamba was in and doing its work.
Ice cream and water helped but not for long as it was back and back and still hot.
if you see this stuff buy it you will enjoy what it has to offer .
I will post a further review after I cut it with some soup and maybe some sour cream to get an idea of how it tastes .

shayne

Wow - can you post a pic of the label - or maybe its worth a full writeup in review thread?

bentalphanerd said:
Wow - can you post a pic of the label - or maybe its worth a full writeup in review thread?

hotsauceworld_1975_46918468.gif

That's some hot sh*t there....chocolate habs and extract!

THis is one of my favorites, and highly recommended. I use it to heat up sauces that are not hot enough. It Choc Habs, plus a blend of three different extracts (if my memory is still working!)

after trying it a few ways on soup and in dips I find that this sauce adds heat befor it adds taste.
It overtakes your mouth with heat if you eat it straight and in soup it has an extract taste followed with heat .
In chili it only added heat and left the taste of my chili alone .
I like it.

shayne

that's kinda how i wish megadeath was. i add some to various things..sauces/soups mainly. even just a few small globs of it completely take over the flavor. i like the heat..just wish it wouldn't interfere as much in the taste department.

Another personal difference with the group. Yes, it is hot, but I just did a taste test side by side with Nuckin' Futs, and to me Mamba is not as hot. Dime size drop on some nachos. Black Mamba is definitely on the high end of the heat scale, but it doesn't leave me sweating five minutes later like some other sauces.

Weird...

well i have a bottle of this stuff myself and it's hot enough for me! haven't put it up against anything else in an actual taste..though i guess it could depend on what order you ate them. you should try another test and swap the order. i've never had nuckin' futs though so i can't really say what i think about it.

i've found that black mamba is great for adding to soups. it stirs right into broth and breaks up easier than jersey or mega death.

Swapping order is a good idea...but after yesterday's Corona, Corona, nachos with CaJohns 10, Corona, Single Malt, Monte Cristo, tortillas with Danny Cash and Vicious Viper, hot sauce taste test with Black Mamba and Nuckin' Futs, Corona, Corona, Champagne, Corona, Single Malt, Corona, nachos with Liquid Stoopid, Corona, Corona, single malt, Monte Cristo, Corona evening...I think I'll wait a day or two...

and please stop typing so loud...:shh:

haha rough morning huh? sounds like you had a good time at least.

i was just thinking about the order because whenever i do something like that..it's hard to tell if i'm still feeling the burn from previous sauce or not. particularly at something like a hot sauce festival. i made it half way around the place while trying either everything or the hotter sauces they had available and after a while, my mouth was just in a constant burn. of course..then i had to try the 100% pain. :rolleyes:

I tried the Black Mamba first. I found it's heat is based at the back of the throat - this is my favourite burn, and may be why I can take it. Nuckin Futs is a whole mouth burn, which to me hurts more. This latest batch of sauces I got are really good though. I can see why CaJohns and Danny Cash get so many positive reviews.

My next order is going to Kato's, and I've got 6 - 8 on my hit list there. Once that is in, I'll be able to do a few more side by side comparisons.

and yes, it's been a long day, but well worth it, as the night was a blast. Nothing like a nice scotch and a stogie with friends outside on a snowy evening, and some good hot sauce to warm your insides once you get back in.

:cheers:

Used Black Mamba on scrambled eggs yesterday morning. I already had done the spoonful test a few weeks ago.MAN O MAN! This is some HOT stuff.

Back