• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Black Naga and TS Cardi reviews

Ok. So anyway, I met up with Jacob/jjs4471 met up with me to give me the "Black Naga". To my suprise and his awesome act of kindness he gave me a couple other pods of destruction. Two Trinidad Scorpion Cardi's, One Black Naga, One TS Marouga, 7 Pod Jonah, and the Trinidad Douglah. So I figured as some sort of payment to him and proof that I used them, I made some videos. These videos were done at Sean's(a.k.a Hot Pooper) house in North Carolina. He tried both as well as you can hear somewhat throughout the video.
Well, for all of your eyes to enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaCN-TdJCwU

Thanks again to Jacob for the free pods.

Great videos, man. I found the same with the black naga. When I ate a piece at the bottom of the pod there wasn't much of anything. I had to take a piece from the stem end with some placenta and it had some good heat to it there. Not sure if it is from the first pods or what, I guess time will tell.

The CARDI isn't actually a superhot though even though it has Scorpion in its name. Probably my favorite for taste, but I found the heat to be about the same as a hab maybe a bit more. No where near the same as the red scorpions.

jacob

great reviews man. i can't wait til mine arives! afer seeing your reaction i feel a little more confident about doing a whole one. lucky you , douglah and scorp cardi too. it's like christmas in august! anyway , i'll post a video when it arrives. glad to hear it's not chocolate bhut. i'll probably yank a few seeds out before eating it just to see what happens even though it's open pollinated. take care man.

Great vids Zach thats cool you and HP got to make these. I cant believe the trin scorp didnt hit you harder!
:rofl: in his pants :rofl: laughed my ass off.

It was a LOT of fun. He JUST left the house. Couldnt get him to eat the Douglah....lol
I LOVED the taste of the Cardi!! Nice and sweet. Not a lot of heat, but just right.

It was a LOT of fun. He JUST left the house. Couldnt get him to eat the Douglah....lolI LOVED the taste of the Cardi!! Nice and sweet. Not a lot of heat, but just right.
That is awesome! Where is the Jonah Video? Douglahs are murderous! Glad you liked it, I am going to try the trin scorp butcht strain very soon, wickedmojo sent me some. This makes me think oh they cant be that hot lol.

Well first off, thanks for all the kind words. Yeah Jacob, I was unaware of the TS Cardi being that "mild" . Just goes to show what assumptions can do for your expectations. The taste was great though. Truly worth growing. The "Black Naga" was good as well. Now I know it would've hit me harder had i ate the whole thing or more placenta but I'll be honest......I was nervous. Even with the 2 beers in me, lol.
I was goin to do the Douglah vid but....my stomach didn't feel up to it today. I did eat a dried naga that I dehydrated. Put it on some pizza and POW! Now....I'm not sure what will come of the Douglah, Marouga, and Jonah......I know I need to eat them in some way. Maybe early tomorrow so I have a day to "deal" with it. Overall it was a great time and really appreciate Jacob letting me sample these. Another reason why this site is great.

Assumptions can work in you favor some times other times not. Just be careful with the ButchT when you try it. It is on a whole other level. I have both a generic red scorpion and the butchT, and the butchT is deadly. I had blisters on my lips the next day after trying it and lost my sense of taste for the rest of the day. That one is murderous indeed. Lazienfat, I am sure you will be fine after trying the douglah and brain strain, but still be ready for some pain. :mouthonfire:

Glad you enjoyed the pods, Yooper. I should have some more interesting ones soon if you are up for it as well. Got another flush of 7 pod Primo coming, Barrackpore 7's, Chocolate 7's, Yellow bhut to name a few.

jacob

The douglah is the hottest pepper I have ever had! The Jonah was pretty darn close. I really cant wait to see what you think of them. I say save them and do a duo vid with HP and try them!

It's always an option. :) I am thinking if I try to get up early I'll eat half the Douglah after breakfast........ That way by the time the morning comes around for work, I can hopefully have dealt with the after effects.

The douglah is the hottest pepper I have ever had! The Jonah was pretty darn close. I really cant wait to see what you think of them. I say save them and do a duo vid with HP and try them!

I would, but he's 2.5 hours away and I don't know how long these pods will keep. Not too much longer I imagine.

Yeah thats understandable. Perhaps a douglah as a morning delight and a 4 horsemen hash brown breakfast will do the trick? i don't know where you came up with the idea for the hash browns but I sure would like to see it. :mouthonfire:

Yeah thats understandable. Perhaps a douglah as a morning delight and a 4 horsemen hash brown breakfast will do the trick? i don't know where you came up with the idea for the hash browns but I sure would like to see it. :mouthonfire:

Well i'm not sure if sampling the douglah is going to happen this morning. Whole CARDI pod and whole dried naga pod kind of put it on edge. It usually takes up to a full 24 or more hours to "pass" the incendiary veggie. Which would most likely put it smack dab into my work day....... I have pepto at work but......meh. I think I may just make sauce out of the TS Marouga and Douglah. Sowwweeeee man. But to be honest I did eat some Homemade pineapple naga sauce and Skobiyan to start building up. Also ate a Peruvian white hab.....wow that was spicy. THen my tummy took a turn for the worse.

Great video!!!!

The T.S. yellow CARDI in not a super-hot

this one yes :D

11.08%20021.jpg

11.08%20014.jpg

Back