auction black naga, chocolate ,variety auction

I got two boxes winner gets choice of box. Starting bid is five dollars including priority shipping. Box one is black naga, chocolate bhuts and a couple choco douglah.Box two is red ,yellow and chocolate bhut, 7pot brain strain red and yellow,and a scotch bonnett. Happy bidding ends tonight at 11:00 pm est.
2012-08-19121040.jpg
2012-08-19121257.jpg

Why fool around with piddly bids when we know what they are going for?

God I hope Alabama Girl is out boozing it up at some girl friends place That would take a lot of the pressure off me.
I am going to pull a St Louis and offer the seeds for free if I get these. Some for me some for you---good practice---plus I have a buddy that likes superhots so I can feed him the hulls and watch him sweat---Life is good

Ahh well guess I can go.... say $20. The colours are entrancing :scared:

And bidding small promotes more bids in my experience which usually ends up with a couple people at the end bidding up each other.

Why fool around with piddly bids when we know what they are going for?

God I hope Alabama Girl is out boozing it up at some girl friends place That would take a lot of the pressure off me.
I am going to pull a St Louis and offer the seeds for free if I get these. Some for me some for you---good practice---plus I have a buddy that likes superhots so I can feed him the hulls and watch him sweat---Life is good

I really like that this is be referred to as "pulling a St. Louis"!

YAY! I got my box today and it was almost bursting it was so stuffed. Also there are more peppers than listed the Scotch bonnet is actually 3 and Jamaican mushrooms which is ok with me, a few Butch T scorpions, as well as a black jalapeno. 27 pods in total and the yellow Bhut Jolokia really remind me of Fataliis... they look very similar but should taste quite different.

Back