• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Black Naga

this is the black NAGA.. if you guys ever have any problem ID any pepper come back to me will help :D

i had this pepper last year it looks like C.Chinense( Limon )but bigger in size and hotter
hpim1253v.jpg

hpim1250.jpg

Well, I got 3 people to volunteer to try them. Should be in the mail either Saturday or Monday. Southern Yooper, PM me and let's work out the details. Maybe we can save a stamp since you are only a few miles away.

Hey Judy, that is a beautiful pepper. You growing that one again this year?
jacob

thanks very much jacob!!! i'm so excited!! every since i tested red savina last week i've been itching to do another test! this one should pack a little more wallop! i'm getting addicted to the neil style tests but none of my nuclears are ready yet. slow hot year. i'll describe the flavour and try not to cry(haha)! the whole things going down the hatch. no milk. we'll see what happens. river street hasn't changed any. i gain 20lbs every time i go there.shrimp factory's fault!! i live about 8 minutes from there and it's far to close! anyway thanks again i can't wait!!!

Are there any other C. Chinense which ripens green->black->red ? If not then crossing with say a Goats Weed (C. Annum) would be a viable way to get peppers that show Chinense traits along with black pods. So although most of the plant seems Chinense chances might be that it is a AnnumXChinense mix.

Cool and nice black pods, but if it has a Naga in it ancestry it's a very distant cousin.

Nothing about them looks like a Naga to me, too smooth skinned.

Back