• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blairs

When i got one of his first bottles of his Naga Snake Bite Private Reserve , i looked at it for honestly about 2 seconds and then said f**k it and busted it open....and i'm glad i did. It was FABULOUS!

DEFCON Creator said:
Yup.

I also make my own. The original ZERO Batch #1 went for about $25.00 when we first released them, and are now going for $500.00+ in private auctions.

Wow!!. I wonder what a signed bottle of Naga Snakebite Batch 1 (or one of my 3 pre release prototypes) would go for ;)

I will be making up another batch of the original snake bite recipe and some more private reserve (my two 'natural' suaces) at some point in the future. They will be priced at sensible levels (under $15). The Pure Venom (the one with a 6.4m SHU extract) was made for a joke but like many people on this forum I prefer non extract sauces so probably won't make any more unless there is demand for an inedible 10m SHU version!

*votes for the 10m version*

Heheheh... I'd give that a go... Or maybe you should do a run with twice as many Naga's - borderline naga concentrate/paste... That might be more desired among this crowd...

I don't vote for a 10 million version. Mark did say that once you go above a certain about of nagas it dosen't seem to make much difference, apart from price of course.

Back