• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

BOO!!!

Just stopping by to say Hi.

The house rebuild has finally finished after January floods, place is looking good. Waiting for spring so I can regrow my garden.......have enlisted the gardens of a few neighbours too :) Cant wait to make some more sauce

My boys away at school camp for 4 days, i'm on break from uni...and i've come over all thirsty & nostalgic

Hope you're all doing well

Welcome to thehotpepper.com. Nice to meet you :D

MATE! Awesome to hear that things are getting back to normal. Where did the lad go camping and how is Alex going?

Hi the hot peeper (what a weird name :P )

G'day Nova - firstly congrats on your (not so) recent life changes Great to read about- The boy is obviously suffering at north shore of Noosa. Alex went back to school last year & got his senior done, now becoming a fitness instructor or personal trainer or something similar.

:welcome:
Glad to hear everything is going well for you over there! How about some pics of the new place? And make sure I'm still on the waiting list for some sauce!

good to see you on the forum again mate...

Well i spent the week trying to track down all that donated furniture. Lifeline it seems while still advertising that they'll take furniture for the flood appeal - do not give it to victims but sell it in their shops along with everything else & to whoever has the $$.

I did find a warehouse full of donated (crap) furniture on the other side of town. I found a good office chair there, but they said it belonged to them :P

It's sort of like that all the time - good milestones of Wow, I've got walls!, then Wow, I've got electricity....wow i've now got a working stove etc etc. Anyway will be 5 months next week & I'm doing better than many around here.

Can't wait to get the garden going again

I did start throwing a bbq every saturday night for those of us still here - its been a real hit. The hot sauce flows & i've made a lot of new converts. Someone even showed up with a bottle of Blairs Ultra Death Sauce few weeks ago (dont see many blairs products on this side of the planet)Really liked it, good Jolokia flavour & excellent heat. Drop me a message if you'd like to donate a bottle of whatever to the Cave Dwellers BBQ. Called it that because for a while there we were all living with limited walls & no power.

Be good all!

nice to meet ya bent. im anthony. sorry to here about your lost home. i didnt know there were bad floods in Australia. good to hear your back on your feet again.

Back