Boomer on board

I have bellpeppers, Jalapeños, bishops crown and some others that I do not know the names of. I will try to attach a photo of what I planted this summer in the Southern hemisphere.

Attachments

• DSC_0385.JPG
    DSC_0385.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 16
I have bellpeppers, Jalapeños, bishops crown and some others that I do not know the names of. I will try to attach a photo of what I planted this summer in the Southern hemisphere.
Very nice! What do you think of the Bishop's crown? Its my first time growing it this year!

I have
Very nice! What do you think of the Bishop's crown? Its my first time growing it this year!
I have been growing Bishop's crown now for many years and we love them. Good in salad an good in food cooked. Good in sauces too. I have plants that are now six years old. Good for shade too!

I have
I have been growing Bishop's crown now for many years and we love them. Good in salad an good in food cooked. Good in sauces too. I have plants that are now six years old. Good for
Sounds like an all rounder! 6 year old plants.. I'm so jealous!
The climate here is leaning more towards the tropical than sub tropical. Our winter is coming. Maybe we have a very cold one and they die.

I have

I have been growing Bishop's crown now for many years and we love them. Good in salad an good in food cooked. Good in sauces too. I have plants that are now six years old. Good for

The climate here is leaning more towards the tropical than sub tropical. Our winter is coming. Maybe we have a very cold one and they die.
Hopefully not - they have to carry on living!

Back