Brain Strain Sauce 10+/10 heat scale

SOOOOOO....I am reviving this thread :hell: What's the status on this sauce/shirts???? Website??? I'm happy to see that this thread did not get closed due to a battle royal of the keyboards. BUMP!

I have two 10 oz woozies heading my way right now. Cappys brain strain sauce is one of the best I've ever tried and I would gladly pay any price for such a delicacy. I'm not sure on availability at the moment however.... do I smell an auction?

I agree, thinklikeh20. Just got my two bottles and it is tasty - and hot! I think he is about sold out, though. Maybe I'll have to auction my last 10 oz. woozy.

:hell: New batch of BrAiN sTrAiN hot sauce is now available at BrainStrain7.com :hell:

I am releasing a very limited number of 10 oz. large bottles of my extreme 10++ all natural 7 Pod mash based hot sauce. This is a brand new batch made with mandarin instead of clementine and ground chipotle powder instead of fresh chipotle peppers. I use a 10L crock and ferment my peppers for 3 months, then cook with pineapple, carrots, onion, garlic, lime, mandarin, freshly ground chipotle powders, brown sugar, water, and vinegar. No preservatives or pepper extract. This is a hobby hot sauce with a limited number of bottles available.
IMG_0028-1.jpg

I have shipped to Australia before and the shipping was around $16 for just one bottle. I will do it if you assume the risk of your customs just add $5 for international shipping. Just let me know with your order, thank you.

Whew! I just tried mine with my family and I am amazed by the heat. This is my first time trying anything hotter than a jolokia pepper(I don't like extract sauces.) This stuff really delivers the burn! I tried half a spoonful and I was fine for about 10 seconds.. then it just got worse and worse. For about 5 minutes my lips, tongue and the roof of my mouth were on fire, it felt like I got stung by a bee or something. It tastes pretty good too. I'd highly recommend this sauce for anyone who has a above average tolerance, this won't disappoint. Only the most hardcore won't be satisfied.

If you aren't satisfied with Brain Strain peppers, there is nothing that is going to satisfy you. I haven't had the pleasure as of yet of trying Cappy's sauce, but I am sure it is fantastic. The Brain is on par with the hottest peppers I have had including the Butch T. The only way to get hotter is to go extract, and well, they suck.

My 10oz bottle arrived this week and I finally got to try it last night...very very tasty, and unique....I love it! Thank you Cappy! Very fast shipping and packing was great!

You know what this works wonders for? Raising your tolerance. I think I may have gone too far though. I'm now able to handle eating penny sized blobs of this on a regular basis without needing any milk or bread. It still burns, but I'm enjoying it more. Eventually I'll be able to enjoy putting tons of this or other superhots/superhot sauces on my food.

I've tried this on so may different foods it's ridiculous...I'd do my review but I am having issues with the recording volume....so. I made an avocado sandwich today....lord have mercy. I've used it in stew, on country fried chicken, taco's, nacho cheese and chips, I really can't remember everything I've put this on but damn it's good on everything. It is the closest thing to eating a fresh superhot (flavor wise) that you will find. Very soon with a video review...even if the f'ing volume isn't working. :hell:

Thanks y'all for the great reviews! JayT contact me at BrainStrain7.com and I will get you a bottle to review for the price of shipping. Thanks Shauna glad you can handle the heat but give us an update in a few weeks. Angelo thanks again for the update and yeah this sauce will keep your tolerance at peak form through the winter just fine. David, atta boy have you tried it on ice cream or a salad like Scott just mentioned, so many different ways to use this BrAiN sTrAiN hot sauce. Get that video camera rolling...keep the doggies rolling...rawhide. :whistle:

Thanks Shauna glad you can handle the heat but give us an update in a few weeks.

haha, yes I can handle the heat..but the heat does handle me as well :hell: My "update", if done in a few weeks, will probably be another order!! I'll be out! :cool: I love this sauce...and as posted by ppl in this thread, I eat it with just about everything!! I honestly haven't found anything that this sauce doesn't go well with.

2nd bottle arrived today, and as before, great packing!! Almost through with my first bottle so it arrived right on time :party:
Thanks again Cappy!!

Back