• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Brandons Pepper Op 2011

Been awhile since I've posted so I figured I'd take some pictures and give you all an update :D last time I posted I told everybody it'd been the worst spring I've experienced so I bought some greenhouses.. Well our summer your wondering? We've had 78minutes of summer weather (it being over 80 degrees) Its Ridiculous. Anyway that aside the small plants I once had are makin some progress! I also bought lots of growlights to keep em growing this winter in my garage so they'll reach full potential. Hope all is well with everybody!

Overview Greenhouse1

Goronong starting to produce pods

Moruga Scorpion Bloomin

Antallias Caribbean Hab

Caribbean Red Hab

Naga Morich has buds all over it

Mystery Pepper..Either a choc hab or choc jolokia

7pot Jonah

Yellow 7pot

My Got F'd up in the mail ButchT's are makin a comeback. slowly but surly

I'd Post pics of my bhuts and choc bhuts but id like em to get a bit more picture worthy first :P still kinda small. buds comin in tho!

Greenhouse#2 Overview

Cayenne You can smell these F***rs before you walk in

Habanero

Red Devils Tongue

Serrano Del Sol's poppin through

My first year with Thai Dragons, they're blooms are huge!

Cayenne Slims goin nuts

Fatalii's poppin thru

Went to mow my lawn n had a good 30 visitors and decided not to..

Hundreds of buds n blooms atop the Fatalii plants

Closet door beneath the stairs right?

Nope! My new germination station! HA. I knew I picked the right women when I married my wife, but if I had any doubts the fact that she's putting up with me taking over our closet, garage, and yard for Hot peppers is proof enough for me lol.

Thanks for your time, hope you all enjoyed, I'll keep yall posted :D

Back