• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bruces Grow log 400 watt hps, ebb and flow hydroponics setup, Naga morich and more

I will be growing naga morich,trinidad scorpion,and tabasco peppers, along with a couple skullcap lateriflora seeds.

I just started them on the first of June from seed. I will be using General hydroponics Floranova grow and bloom. I also have a few choice additives I will be adding to see if it will add an extra punch to the heat.

Growing inside a secret jardin DR80 fully equipped with a 400 watt hps with cooltube reflector and exhaust fan. Here are a few pictures. Sorry about the quality of the pictures but they were taken with my cell phone. I have a usb cable en route to me for my camera so better pics will be coming soon.

Please feel free to drop in and offer any advise,criticism (Good or Bad) Any and all comments are welcome. Come in and have a seat and watch the show!

Anyone know why I can only add 4 images? I assume it's a spam reducer thing, but when will it be lifted? Or can someone manually remove it for me since I am obviously not a spam bot?!

Aghhhhh crap! Better call em like NOW!! :P Oh and I forgot to mention, the PPM is now at 236. So almost exactly what I was aiming for without having to tweak it up. :dance:

Sorry for the long delay, the ppm was raised to 1066 today so looking forward to a burst in growth. I will post pics once I get my computer fixed. My computer will only stay on for 5 minutes or so. So it is hard to upload pics. I have tried to post this very post like 5 times already today!!

Well, some flowers have started so its not too much longer until I get some nice hot peppers to set myself on fire!! :D Not to mention make some nice hot sauce! This is the last time I will be growing indoors however.

Well not the last time forever, but the last time for a long time. I just really dont have the room for the hobby right now and will hopefully be very busy soon.

Back