• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering BS Yellow - Indoor Winter Grow

Also... ya the obvious answer I guess would be to stick to the hab and/or smaller bush type plants. However, I gotta think with a decent enough pot size and good light source a super hot should do well.

Ild be willing to dedicate a 400HPS, 4'x4' space and a 7 gallon bucket to a single superhot plant if need be. Ive seen 4' bhuts put out 200 pods at a time or so which would be more then adequate a return for me since I enjoy doing it period. Ive heard the 7 pots are generally better growers and more hardy so Im curious to see how they would perform if given a good light source, plenty of space and a large container with a good soil mix... I would think all the needs should be met?

I had thought about using smaller pots to keep their size in check but Im not sure if production would suffer.

How are you guys handling pollination? Hand pollinating gets old, but if its a must then so be it. Fans worked for the carribean like a charm, but it didnt seem like I could stop that thing if I wanted to lol.

Lookin' good man!! Your pods look a lot like mine.

Same seed source :)

Chsy 83... care to give some info on conditions? I just put two each douglah, 7 pot yellow, tsmb and peach tab in soil last night and am curious to see how others are managing them indoors.

what size t5?

What size pots and tent?

How large are the plants and how'd they produce for ya?

4', 8 of them

Pot size . . . too small, I have an update on my glog. I had planned to pot up that plant when all of a sudden . . .pod set! I didn't want to transplant shock so, I let it go, planning to pot up after harvest. Looks like it is giving its all for those peppers, 30+ on a plant in a 3 quart container . . .

6.5' cube tent

Too big . . .for the space they are in . . . I had one yellow brain over 4' wide, I had to trim it back to fit in the tent . . .

Same seed source :)

4', 8 of them

Pot size . . . too small, I have an update on my glog. I had planned to pot up that plant when all of a sudden . . .pod set! I didn't want to transplant shock so, I let it go, planning to pot up after harvest. Looks like it is giving its all for those peppers, 30+ on a plant in a 3 quart container . . .

6.5' cube tent

Too big . . .for the space they are in . . . I had one yellow brain over 4' wide, I had to trim it back to fit in the tent . . .

Gracias ....

I checked out your glog... nice work! The yellow brain that was 4' wide ... what size pot was it in out of curiosity?

Picked a few ripe ones this morning. Nice and yellow:

ruqy3b.jpg

Ha, thought I had posted this pic in this section already, but no

Update on BS Yellow that I posted in here earlier:
8268912632_64a66b04fe_b.jpg

Made some sauce today using a couple of BS yellows

Ha, thought I had posted this pic in this section already, but no

Update on BS Yellow that I posted in here earlier:

Made some sauce today using a couple of BS yellows

Lookin' great! What did you throw into that sauce you made?

Awesome!! I'm revamping my whole grow room and this gets me pumped up! 4'x8' tent and two 600w hps ...got seeds germintating as we speak!

Lookin' great! What did you throw into that sauce you made?

Carrots, Vinegar, Salt, some Tazmanian habs, some red habs, some red fataliis, two yellow brains, some sugar to counter the bitterness of the seeds (left the seeds in for extra kick . . .)

Oh, and some fresh garlic

Back