• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bubba's 1st Random Grow 2015

So i've never been one for being meticulous or well organised which is why i have various plants at different stages, i could blame this on being new to chilli growing, or having 2 children, 2 dogs and a husband to run around after but really it's because that's just how i roll lol

so here are my plants already grown...

7fb7865d-c44c-472b-9c0b-deeace883c47_zps4ioxj0z3.jpg

^^ Basket of fire, about 3 months old i think, looking a bit sorry for herself after being re-potted, i'm going to prune her today ^^

522d4017-5354-4935-9876-26b0b526d6de_zpscmd6cuow.jpg

^^ The Scotch Bonnet twins, again about 3 months old ^^

3c27dd55-6776-483b-9ba4-df1d42ffde2b_zpsq31kolcz.jpg

^^ Cayenne, there were 2 lil fledglings at the start but one morning one had disappeared, i blame the pesky birds! also roughly 3 months old ^^

all of these so far have been grown outside, simply throwing the seeds in the mud, watering daily and waiting to see signs of life.

Then last night i decided to try the 'baggy' method with 3x purple jalapeño's and 3x Chocolate Jolokia, had a peek this morning (i know way too soon, but i'm ever the optimist lol) and no sign of life yet, so will have another peek later today...

5 days later here's how they are looking now since i re-potted them, i've also starting feeding them which i wasn't doing before and probably should have been

The Scotch Bonnet Twins
DSC_0073_zpsry2o6xbv.jpg

Cayenne
DSC_0074_zpssabtgcji.jpg

Basket of Fire (with leaves removed that had that pest in them)
DSC_0075_zpsjpswpzmg.jpg

Thanks Essegi - it's quite exciting growing chills hey

The basket of fire isn't a very hot chilli i think it's like medium - hot and not a very big plant either but is rumoured to produce 200 pods per plant, can't see that myself on my plant but hey you never know, i can hope :)

Back