'Bubblegum' 7 Pod

First clue is it is from the UK and nothing against them but they do seem to be the land of somewhat mythical strains and many times they are so new they are still very unstable. While on the other hand the Brain strain is stable and readily available from several members on here. I can say I have not seen the color run up the stem before kinda cool maybe it could lead to breeding a red leaved/flowered strain of pepper. :beer:

a hybrid...7 pot/pod yellow x Trinidad Scorpion red, the cross is good, but I don't think it should be named till it's stable??????

unless it was named perhaps "Bubblegum 7 pod, f1, 7 pot/pod yellow x Trinidad Scorpion morouga red",.....just to be clear????

Its a brainstrain and the Number of 7pot/Scorpion/Naga crosses which a lot of the time are just slight variant on there parents is silly.There are people producing some good stable crosses over a number of Generations and really pushing peppers not just for heat but also taste and a number of other reasons and many are here doing a fantastic job..Leave the fantasy names to others who produce for money and need to have the next best thing..whis isnt.. its only bubblegum.

Well thank you all for the insight. I agree with the name being a bit off but it is only a name. Thanks JungleRain for the comment.

Back