• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bubbles in leaves

Good afternoon,

can you please help me identify these bubbles in my leaves?

The plant is a Savina habanero and looks good.

Thanks to all.

Best regards,
Luis

habanero1.png

habanero2.png

Edmick said:
:welcome:  Is there any chance that you are overwatering?

Hi Edmick,

yes, I was overwatering a little bit. Can overwater cause this?

If I stop overwatering, will these leaves get back to normal?

Thanks

Reds_Habanero said:

Hi Edmick,

yes, I was overwatering a little bit. Can overwater cause this?

If I stop overwatering, will these leaves get back to normal?

Thanks
Overwatering can cause a lot of problems. Including what you have there. Is there any way you can get a closer look at those really small white specks on the underside of the leaf in the second picture and see what that looks like? Maybe a magnifying glass. I could be TOTALLY wrong but it almost looks like spider mites. Lets see what other people think.

Edmick said:
Overwatering can cause a lot of problems. Including what you have there. Is there any way you can get a closer look at those really small white specks on the underside of the leaf in the second picture and see what that looks like? Maybe a magnifying glass. I could be TOTALLY wrong but it almost looks like spider mites. Lets see what other people think.
i would say oedema

Edmick said:
Maybe a magnifying glass. I could be TOTALLY wrong but it almost looks like spider mites.

Hi,

I will try to get a better picture so we can check mites possibility. These plants didn't have any real ventilation. They had only a small fan.

Regards,
Luis

Back