Buenas Noches from San Diego!

Hi Everybody!

Definitely excited to have stumbled upon this forum tonight... :)

I'm getting back full swing back into hot peppers this spring (after a bit of a hiatus).

If the world was ending and I had one pepper seed I could take it would definitely be a fatalii. Anything rare and colorful (hopefully with a kick) is also particularly alluring.

I'm into trades and will hopefully have 20-30 pepper strains goin this year once I get rolling here. Have some heirloom fatalii, purple jal, mini chocalate bell, and rocotillo seedlings ready to transplant at the moment, and am hoping to expand with some scotch bonnets, naga and bhut (possibly chocalate), aurora, a spread of habs, and some new fun ones I haven't tried yet...

Peppers grow like wildfire down here in southern Cali, gimme a holler if you wanna trade anything or even just try out a couple seeds, if I have extra no worries (I also have some diff heirloom tomato seeds as well)

Well, nice to meet everyone, thanks for having me, and happy growing, cooking, drying 'n smoking!

:hell: fatali_addicted :hell:

Welcom_From_Wisconsin.gif

Enjoy_The_Site_Spicy_Chicken.gif

:welcome: from The Hot Sauce Source.com

Love San Diego. Loved going to Croce's downtown and now there is one in Key West too.

Yeah Croce's is a cool spot, used to be way into the downtown scene, now kinda more in the hole-in-the-wall mood (which there lots of in downtown too lol...)

Would definitely like to check out Florida too, know a few people out there, just kinda hard these days to put together the time for a cross-country trip these days.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome from the uk!!

I was working in the US in 2009 in Carlsbad and went to SD a couple of time and loved it. Weather is gob smacking.

All the very best

Daz

Back