• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Building a New Seed Catalog

During my recent move somehow my see catalog got left behind. I had a very stout line up of seeds with lots of variety. For this season I purchased (from Reimer, bad mistake) and was given seeds. I would like to build back up the catalog I once had. If anyone is willing to donate/sell me seeds please let me know. Below is a list that are the seeds I am most looking for, however, any seeds would be appreciated. I mainly grow super hots. I will cover the shipping for either purchases or donations This is an incomplete list and I will be adding to it. Thank you.

Seed Wishlist:
Brain Strain
Barrackpore 7
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia
White Bullet
Fatali
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Douglah
Scorpion ButchT
Scotch Bonnet
Jolokia Assam
Jalapeno Early
Purple Jalapeno
Aji Lemon
Pequin
Tepin
Dorset Naga
Naga Morich
Tabasco
Black Prince
Cajun Jolokia
Giant Jolokia
Mustard Habenero
Bell peppers (in various colors)
Manzano (in various colors)
Bih Jolokia
7 Pot Yellow
Bombay Morich
Dorset Naga
Wasp
Cayenne (of various colors)
Naga Jolokia Purple
Giant Jalapeno
Serrano
Thai Long Thin
Pimientos

You might want to get to know some people and post more than twice before asking for seeds. There are alot of people willing to help a newcomer out but at least get to know some of them first.

By the way :welcome: from Texas! :cool:

Awesome list!

I would trade you some Bulgarian Carrot seeds for some Bhut Jolokia seeds and we can split shipping on the trade? Look at this my first post and already looking for a trade.

You might want to get to know some people and post more than twice before asking for seeds. There are alot of people willing to help a newcomer out but at least get to know some of them first.

+1 cj

and also here is a link to the buy/sell/trade seed forum LINK
:welcome: From Iowa

I didn't mean to offend by inquiring about possible purchase or donation of seeds. A seed catalog that took 5 years ti build was lost in a few days during my move across country. I'm just trying to get my pepper growing back on it's feet so to speak. It was a little more than frustrating to lose my entire collection

Geez these guys are a pack of tight assses ain't they! You would think that you were the weakest link wouldn't ya!
Well, you kinda are at the moment but i reckon that you will get galvinised quick enough.
I got a couple varieties that you want.
Give me ya addy or ya life.

:hell:

Geez these guys are a pack of tight assses ain't they! You would think that you were the weakest link wouldn't ya!
Well, you kinda are at the moment but i reckon that you will get galvinised quick enough.
I got a couple varieties that you want.
Give me ya addy or ya life.

:hell:

Thanks Nova, I PMed you

Using the term "seed catalogue" might scare people off since it sounds like you are selling these seeds, and also since it was only your second post. Stick around a while and I'm sure more people will help you out in the winter during the off season.

Using the term "seed catalogue" might scare people off since it sounds like you are selling these seeds, and also since it was only your second post. Stick around a while and I'm sure more people will help you out in the winter during the off season.

Lol. I guess I could see that. That's really the best way to describe it though. It was a 3 ring binder with envelopes taped to pages with pictures of the pod, foliage, and flower. I miss that book... I have already had 2 PM's from people willing to share so I'm off to a good start.

Now is a really bad time to be asking also, come harvest time, I will have a few varieties for you also. And I'm local.

Back