• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Bunnies are everywhere!

vikingbunny.jpg

Now not only do I have to worry about the rabbits in the back yard I had a raccoon. Been by my back yard twice now. That's a sore subject for my wifey because at her old place they got into her addict and had babies and tore a bunch of it up and chewed a hole into the house. So now every time I hear a noise i'm hitting the back door with the bb gun. It had the dog going nuts and I know it's going to try and get my fish in the pond in the spring. Lil turd going to get shot up. Not to mention it's all residential with no old trees around here so he's shacking up in someones house, garage or shed. 

20150120_190047-1_1.jpg

And then there were two wabbits. Yes, we have two now, and I didn't want either one. This one is an absolute pocket rocket and doesn't sit still for a minute, and has an annoying habit of jumping up in your lap when you least expect it. 

SR.

Thought id get a head start:

Know why the Easter bunny hides eggs?

He does not want anyone knowing that he has been fucking chickens.

one my fence posts got pushed up from frost and I got a big gap under one my fence panels now :( I got a lot of work ahead of me rabbit proofing the yard :(

was at a friends house one day , sitting at the table seen this fluff hop by in the living room , thought to myself no way , yup it was a rabbit , it was litter trained . cool !   :onfire:

One year, three months and 30 pages long.  I wonder if the guy in women's clothing even knows what he inspired...

Back