• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

burned some bellys this weekend

mvhnht.jpg
made it the way i made the one i posted the other day "caribs,tepin, and hab salsa". but instead used these superhots along with the other 6 that are already in the blender. it was good, instant chest pain. i was surprised everyone was trying it. everyone liked it, some cried, some paced the party, others played it cool,but everyone enjoyed it

hey maanmaan, I didn't see your other post but first thing I'm thinking when looking at the skillet picture is....I hope that skillet is dedicated to only chiles.....cus anything that goes on that CI is gonna be :mouthonfire: HOT!   :lol:

As long as everyone enjoyed the fixin's, that's the important thing.  Nice job roasting those pods~
SL

salsalady said:
hey maanmaan, I didn't see your other post but first thing I'm thinking when looking at the skillet picture is....I hope that skillet is dedicated to only chiles.....cus anything that goes on that CI is gonna be :mouthonfire: HOT!   :lol:

As long as everyone enjoyed the fixin's, that's the important thing.  Nice job roasting those pods~
SL
HAHAHA,salsalady. it is. and after i saw the detail in the picture i was alittle embarrased. didnt realize how bad my cooktop needs a cleaning.hahaha

Cook tops and cookware get mucky, it's all good..... unless you happen to be the unlucky person to use that griddle for tortillas....:eek:

that's a nice piece of CI doing a great job on them pods~ :thumbsup:

Back