Butch t scorpion seeds?

I just purchased some from here. Disclaimer: Just a customer, nothing else.

http://myorganicseeds.auctivacommerce.com/Trinidad-Scorpion-Butch-T-Strain-Hot-Pepper-10-seeds-P664791.aspx

I just purchased some from here. Disclaimer: Just a customer, nothing else.

http://myorganicseeds.auctivacommerce.com/Trinidad-Scorpion-Butch-T-Strain-Hot-Pepper-10-seeds-P664791.aspx

Looks like they copied the description of the ButchT straight from i love it spicy.

Can anyone say PLAGIARISM! :rofl:

Looks like Jim Duffy is a friend of the I love Spicy website guy so maybe it's not. I think I'm getting my seed today woo hoo!

Either way it still looks tacky, i was always taught that if you have to copy something at least put it in your own words dont just copy/paste :lol:

i just put a order in for his nagabon and 7pod jonah.got some butch coming from somewhere else. say nova,did you get the chocolate fatali seeds i sent you? i got the barrackpore 7pod seeds couple days ago. thanx heaps!

Yes sir got the chocs today! I popped a piece of dried barrackpore into my mouth before and holy hell i forgot how hot they were!

yea man! when i got the seeds i seperated them from the dried peice of pith,it was about half the size of my pinkie fingernainl. i put on my toungue and chewed a little and bang! it was like instant burning pain all over my mouth and all the way down my throat then it caused havoc on my gut man!!

good to hear you got the choc fatali mate. good luck with them :cool:

yea man! when i got the seeds i seperated them from the dried peice of pith,it was about half the size of my pinkie fingernainl. i put on my toungue and chewed a little and bang! it was like instant burning pain all over my mouth and all the way down my throat then it caused havoc on my gut man!!

good to hear you got the choc fatali mate. good luck with them :cool:

And that my friends, is life.

Also looking for Scorpion BT seeds, don't have a great deal to trade;

Bhut Jolokia - Red
Trinidad 7 Pot
Peter Pepper Yellow
Black Pearl

if anyone can help thanx!

Back