• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

heat ButchT is the hottest

From the video, ButchT Scorps have numbing properties.
From what Neil has said today, it also has psychotropic and memory-erasing properties, he doesn't remember parts of yesterday.

I chopped up some of the dried pods I got Neil and Nova, trying them as a Scorpion Salt. Should go great on the BBQ.

Great video. Don't think I have seen Neil struggle so much from a pepper. Shai is hardcore. And those are the biggest leaves I think I have seen.

All the scorpions labelled " Trinidad Scorpion " are lol. Pm me your addy and i will see if i have a few spare seeds after i send the others out.

:onfire: :dance: I got something in the mail today. I got something in the mail today. Simply outstanding. :dance: :onfire:

Now where's that gallon of yogurt???? :mouthonfire:

Is it just me or could Shai be the ultimate pepperheads dream woman? :woohoo: Nah, nevermind, she'd kick our arses eating
peppers and laugh at us! :lol:

I'll take her off your hands. lol.
I love watching the vids and hearing the lingo down under.

about fell out of my chair someone called some helpers....woofers

Got seeds from Neil a couple of years ago. Finally tried one last fall and nearly melted my face off.
4936283884_5d7903aab0.jpg

4999372329_1620633c04.jpg

A pepper hitting over the 1.4 Million level is unreal. I remember the level of pain I recieved after eating a naga viper (trinidad scorp). O.M.G. that was hot. I got to get hold of one of these. Who knows how hot that will feel. But, Hope it still keeps the naga taste as I believe it's a Hybrid.

If I get a fresh pod. I'll eat it on film and post the results up on here.

Butch...congrats man! Bet ya didn't think THIS was gonna happen when you sent Neil some seeds, huh?
I gots me lots o seeds from Neil for these puppies, and will soon be in lots o pain!

Butch...congrats man! Bet ya didn't think THIS was gonna happen when you sent Neil some seeds, huh?
I gots me lots o seeds from Neil for these puppies, and will soon be in lots o pain!
Neil took me by surprise for sure & I think it is GREAT that he has the record, its really good to
see someone who was in it mainly for the peppers, that burnt himself up on camera for years for our
entertainment, actually get to the top of the pepper world! It's even better since I get to tag along
on the ride :lol:.
btw, I hope you enjoy the pain! :onfire:

Back