• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Buying hot sauce in Vegas?

Does anyone know where I could buy hot sauces in Las Vegas?

I recently moved here and my fruitless searches of the phonebook and the Internet have me pulling my hair out. Certainly there must be places that sell them here, perhaps a plethora of them but they elude me.
I've purchased them online before but why bother with shipping costs if I can just wander over somewhere and pick them up.
Any solutions to my dilemna are greatly appreciated!

Yahoooo-oooo

Have you tried Yahoo Yellow Pages? I usually find some local hot sauces at small weekend Farmer's Markets. But when it comes to Las Vegas, things tend to stay in Vagas, so I don't know much about hot sauce in Vages( ;) ).

There is a hot sauce cart in the Tropicana near the breakfast buffet down the long hall with the birds. I pick up a bottle every trip ( making sure I do so before I gamble or I won't have the money to buy it). But mostly I cruise the internet and mail order.

Back