Buying superhots

Hi.

I'm new here, as you can see, and I was hoping you could help me.
Personally, I'm not into hot peppers, yet alone super-mega-bullet-in-your-tongue hot peppers, but some friends of mine dared me to find them the hottest peppers I could find.
To be honest, I just want to make them hurt, and willing to pay for it.

So if someone has any offers, I'm here. I understand the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T. Are the hottest peppers in the world, but I guess something like a nice Bhut Jolokia will do just fine.

Thanks a lot.

:welcome: to THP from Pennsylvania USA.

You can buy some dried Bhut Jolokias here:
http://www.heartbreakingdawns.com/products/Dried-Ghost-Chile-Pepper-Pods.html

or

try finding your superhots on eBay . . . . . :rofl:

I did try at sites such as eBay and Amazon, all I could find are seeds for sale.
Are there any differences betweens peppers and pods or is one just a euphemism for the other? And is there a big difference between dried peppers and regular ones?

Ok, I can't be that big of a prick. It is very well known that eBay is full of scammers. Don't order from eBay! If you are serious about wanting to buy pods, just order from Heartbreaking Dawn so you can support someone I like.

On a side note, you aren't going to have a lot of fans on a chile pepper lover forum when the first thing you write is that you don't like hot peppers...

I have some fresh chocolate, yellow and red bhuts which are gonna be ripe here in about a week. I also have naga morich,moruga scorpions, fatallis, butch-t, red savinas, alot of different types of habaneros. If you are interested just pm me and we can go from there.

Buddha, I doubt you'll be able to hook him up with RIPE pods.
I would suggest, like RTF said, finding a seller of dried pods. If you want FRESH, maybe try Frontal Aggritech. Maybe THEY can help you out.

I have some fresh chocolate, yellow and red bhuts which are gonna be ripe here in about a week. I also have naga morich,moruga scorpions, fatallis, butch-t, red savinas, alot of different types of habaneros. If you are interested just pm me and we can go from there.

You wouldn't be getting rid of any of those seeds by chance? Especially the habs. I ordered some scorpion seeds from a member here the other day but I'd like to get some good habanero seeds for next year too.

You wouldn't be getting rid of any of those seeds by chance? Especially the habs. I ordered some scorpion seeds from a member here the other day but I'd like to get some good habanero seeds for next year too.
Sure thing. I will have chocolate, peach, pumpkin, yellow, and red savinas as far as habbies go. :beer:

Buddha, I doubt you'll be able to hook him up with RIPE pods.
I would suggest, like RTF said, finding a seller of dried pods. If you want FRESH, maybe try Frontal Aggritech. Maybe THEY can help you out.
It just depends on how much he wants to pay in shipping. Ive never shipped anything to Israel. Sure it cant be cheap. :lol: I just offered though.

On a side note, you aren't going to have a lot of fans on a chile pepper lover forum when the first thing you write is that you don't like hot peppers...
Exactly what I was thinking.
On the other hand if you do get some fresh pods for your friends please video tape it and post it up. First timer reactions are priceless.

I imagined I would get stoned by at least one chili-loving fanatic ;) Nah, I'm just joking, I basically went to a Star Wars forum and posted that Skywalker is a douche.
But to be perfectly honest, I don't have the slightest clue what you guys are talking about, besides pepper kinds. I can't tell the difference between a ripe(?) pepper and a dry pepper, and pods I assume are a euphemism for peppers, like the ones you buy from the grocery store.

By the way, shipment prices to Israel do not differ much from basically anywhere else. Thanks a lot for all the help.
Is the Bhut Jolokia the most excruciating experience I can order for my friends? Cause that is basically my point. :)
Oh, and don't worry, you will get your hilarious video. :hell:

Edit: by "excruciating experience" I meant a feeling like Satan is mouth-raping them. Arrogant bastards must pay the price. :cool:

Skywalker is a douche.

Pods and peppers are interchangeable descriptions for the same thing. Pepper pod, pepper, pod, chile are not the same as chili, the chili peppers and chile.

Bhut jolokia, douglah, trinidad scorpion and 7 pods are fairly close in the heat scale. I personally think the douglah's are the hottest of the bunch.

Dear non-chilehead-Israeli,
Where are you located in the tiny country?

I am not so convinced to supply DANGEROUS superhot chiles to a person who does not like or respect chiles. to avoid the misuse, I am willing to supply a single pod of your choice as long as you promise to be careful with it.

Contact me privately.

Back