• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

C. Rhomboideum?

I am fairly new to growing peppers outside of Jalapeños and Habaneros. This year is my first time growing super hots and I keep seeing posts about the variety C. Rhomboideum. Some one please educate me and let me know what is so special about this pepper and where you can get seeds.

The only thing special about this pepper is that it is a wild variety. There is nothing special about the pod at all. I absolutely love this plant for the plant. I believe it is one of if not the most beautiful pepper plant around. The leaves do not resemble a pepper at all and the tiny yellow flower that just hangs on its stem is gorgeous. You can find seeds around from random sellers at different times but during harvest season is the best time.

no heat at all and was listed as pepper then taken out then relisted then taken out... i grow it myself and i didnt like any thing about it but the flower. pods has no flavor...
to me it was like house plant

no heat at all and was listed as pepper then taken out then relisted then taken out... i grow it myself and i didnt like any thing about it but the flower. pods has no flavor...

Damn... guess you're not into fuzzy leaves ;-)

Thanks Pepperlover. I got all of my seeds from you this year and your website was the first place I looked. So far I have had good luck with the seeds I got from you.

Back