• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce CaJohn to make a Naga Sauce

I've just emailed Cajohns. my fingers are crossed though my intestines are hoping for a "sorry we can't help you" response. I mentioned that I am a site member of THP - nothing like a little name dropping...

I'll post the results.

It seems the race is ON with Naga sauces. Danny Cash is making one with wassabi (!). The mind wobbles. Somebody please try that and post a review!

chuk hell said:
It seems the race is ON with Naga sauces. Danny Cash is making one with wassabi (!). The mind wobbles. Somebody please try that and post a review!

I'm getting a bottle next week i'll let you know. I have just made a pizza using "10" as the sauce! it's in the oven now

huvason said:
Well, CaJohn is in NM for the FF show. I'd say to call him towards the end of next week and see what he can do! I highly recommed this sauce.

If you're in a hurry chilliman64, he has a small crew at the shop to take orders while he's away. A phone call will probably be better than an email. :lol:

huvason said:
I have a bottle of CaJOhns "10" Naga sauce now. It is unreal HOT. BUt man is it good. Definitely the hottest non-extract I have ever had. HIGHLY recommneded

Does it taste more like the Talon or the Fatalii Fire? How would you explain the flavor...

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Does it taste more like the Talon or the Fatalii Fire? How would you explain the flavor...[/QUOTE]

Much better, and hotter. I have two bottles - the original which is Fatalli, Red Savina and Orange Habs, and the veriosn with the Naga. The Naga seems to take away that "Fatalli" taste. I dont want to say the Fatalli is bitter, but the Fatalli has a bite (hasrd to describe but hopefully you kanow what i'm talkin about). Plus this sauce sneaks up on you and gives a nice burn on the entire mouth. I jsut killed the bottle, and the last taste I had was 15-20 minutes ago, and the heat is just going away. defeinitely a winner. Going to call John now.

Is the sauce available to the public yet? I don't see it on website, as someone above said. I've tried emailing but the email is returned. Should I just wait a little bit?

I just had some on Friday, hot hot hot! Although, it has mustard in it and I hate mustard, that's the only thing that didn't jive with me on the sauce.

I tried it in MN. It's pushing extract heat. I thought I was tough until that one. I can't say I like the flavor. sort of bitter/citrus like a grapefruit. I don't like grapefruit. I bought a bottle anyway ha ha ha

chilliman64 said:
I've just emailed Cajohns. my fingers are crossed though my intestines are hoping for a "sorry we can't help you" response. I mentioned that I am a site member of THP - nothing like a little name dropping...

I'll post the results.

still waiting :lol:

I tried both CaJohn's and Danny Cash's this past weekend.

Both are really hot and are very different sauces. I'm still trying to process what went over my tounge......!

My roommate tried both Danny Cash's and CaJohn's, he liked them! And this is the guy who dislikes the taste of Habanero's! I was shocked!

I also tried both and can say that I think CaJohn's was hotter. Well, let's just call it a different hot. Danny's had the wasabi nose hair burn along with the naga. CaJohn's was just flat out 100 mph heat!!!

took it to work. Tried it in a cup of our red. It's fantastic with food. plus it made the cook who ate a hab sweat and cry.

I picked up two signed bottles (#11 and #15- tried to get #13 but Jim from Mild to Wild trumped me on that with John..lol) and two 5 ozers for consumption. I must say I really like the heat level of this sauce.. EFFIN HOT! With NO extract!

Fatalii is the predominate flavor on my tongue. Definitely can taste the Red Savinas too! Can't say that I taste any of those Naga's.. Although the heat is just so high up there, that it might be hard to tell..

I put a few drops on top of a large plate of pasta with some Fra Diavolo sauce! I was sweating bullets after the 5th or 6th bite! :lol:

Get some! -Lars-

csigi_chili_sauce said:
I picked up two signed bottles (#11 and #15- tried to get #13 but Jim from Mild to Wild trumped me on that with John..lol) and two 5 ozers for consumption. I must say I really like the heat level of this sauce.. EFFIN HOT! With NO extract!

Fatalii is the predominate flavor on my tongue. Definitely can taste the Red Savinas too! Can't say that I taste any of those Naga's.. Although the heat is just so high up there, that it might be hard to tell..

I put a few drops on top of a large plate of pasta with some Fra Diavolo sauce! I was sweating bullets after the 5th or 6th bite! :lol:

Get some! -Lars-

CAnt wait to replenish my supply.... Man this sauce is GOOD. I guess I have to stop eating it by the spoonfuls to let it last.

Back