• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

CAJohns Fatalii Puree

I'd check with CaJohn, he does sell to some international stores. There may already be someone in Europe or somewhere else that would be cheaper for you for shipping.

I bought a bottle of this over the summer. I only just recently ran out. The day i bought it was the first time i tasted fatalii anything. Had it on a chicken sandwich, but slammed a spoonful prior to eating it. It's SERIOUSLY hot. It has little to no saltiness in the puree. It does have the vinegar of course, but it's real pure stuff. I made some killer wings with it. Ate it on some fresh figs too.

Now i want to crack open one of my jars of concentrate just to recall the aroma and taste of fatalii.

Damn you CaJohn! Must you taunt me?!

JayT said:
I'd check with CaJohn, he does sell to some international stores. There may already be someone in Europe or somewhere else that would be cheaper for you for shipping.

yea, omri order from where munchzilla is ordering from, that place is in germany & sell the fatalii puree

ALL of his Purees are top notch (just like all of his products). What did you expect from the man who has the most awards in the Fiery Foods Industry.

Back