• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Cajun Bell? Seems too hot

Pulled this pepper off a plant labelled "Cajun Bell". It seems hotter than my thai suns, so I dont think its a bell of any type. Am I completely mistaken? What is this?

I95E4.jpg

5Rhau.jpg

Is that the first pod off the plant? Even if it is, it looks nothing like a Cajun Bell. They are mildly spicy and look like miniature bell peppers.

The top right two peppers are Cajun Bells. Hope this helps.

47a5768c.jpg

Yes, it came from the supposed Cajun Bell plant. Its the same pepper, just before and after I bit a chunk out =) It just seemed way hotter than any bell ive ever eaten, and damn closed to the heat of my thai sun peppers.

Those are cajun bells. The ones I am growing are freaking hot too. Let them ripen up and they will sweet and hot. Great peppers to stuff.

Edit: I have not had any this year look like 3/5's peppers, which look awesome BTW 3/5. Mine all have been smaller, but it looks as if you picked yours, Kcallais, really early.

Is that the first pod off the plant? Even if it is, it looks nothing like a Cajun Bell. They are mildly spicy and look like miniature bell peppers.

The top right two peppers are Cajun Bells. Hope this helps.

47a5768c.jpg

+1 I've grew cajun bells the past two years. An that doesn't resemble any of the pods I picked off mine. Also cajun bells are normaly way more seedy..

Back