Can anyone help me out?

Does anyone have these seeds available for a sasbe? I would really appreciate it. Looking for:

Krishna Jolokia
Stuffing Scotch Bonnet
Blue Mystery
Yellow Charapita Guampinha de Veado
Antalois Caribbean Habanero
Pritamin Paprika
Yaki Blue
Joyner's Mystery Wine
Yaki Blue Fawn
Filis blue X Pimenta de Neyde
Cream Fatalii
Guatemalan Orange Rocoto
Monster Naga
Dong Xuan Viet Market
Aji Jobito

mpicante said:
What is the difference between YAKI BLUE and YAKI BLUE FAWN?

Don't know how to properly cross thread quote, but this came from the Anyone growing Yaki blue thread.

KrakenPeppers said:
Further research says to me there are two distinct plants that have labelled Yaki Blue, wether by accident, association or creator I don't know... From what I've read there is a Yaki Blue Fawn - Fillius Blue x Bhut Jolokia Red and a a Yaki Blue - Pimenta Da Neyde x Bhut Jolokia Red...

Cone9 (Dave) should have Cream Fatalii seeds. I got some pods from him last season and I believe that he's growing them again this year.

and YAKI BLUE is stupid. pdn x bhut already has a few names(pimenta lisa, elise) someone just started calling it yaki blue for some reason(maybe even in accidental error) and people keep calling it that.. please stop lol

The 3 on the list
Yaki blue
Yaki blue fawn
Filius blue x pdn

Should all be the same thing, or if not they should atleast be named more differently.

juanitos said:
and YAKI BLUE is stupid. pdn x bhut already has a few names(pimenta lisa, elise) someone just started calling it yaki blue for some reason(maybe even in accidental error) and people keep calling it that.. please stop lol

The 3 on the list
Yaki blue
Yaki blue fawn
Filius blue x pdn

Should all be the same thing.

Don't you just hate that?

mpicante said:
What is the difference between YAKI BLUE and YAKI BLUE FAWN?

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

MIPIC, Yaki-Blue is original name from me, Yaki = Area the pepper was grown originally, Yakima, Washington State.  Blue = Bluelytes, who provided the seeds to my grower.  Yaki-Blue Fawn, near as I know, is a cross of some kind using Yaki-Blue as a parent, and resulted in a "Fawn" colour pod.

juanitos said:

The 3 on the list
Yaki blue
Yaki blue fawn
Filius blue x pdn

Maybe it should be, but its not the same at all.  What makes you think you KNOW about PDN x BHUT?  Where do you get your incorrect information?  

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Scuba_Steve said:

Don't know how to properly cross thread quote, but this came from the Anyone growing Yaki blue thread.

KRAK, Have you actually talked with Yaki-Blue creator, or are you just talking from ignorance?

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

ShortcutToHell said:
I have a few Antillais Caribbean Habs. How many do you need?
Probably only a few, maybe 5-7 seeds. Thank you

BlackFatalii said:
The only one I have on your list is the Stuffing Scotch Bonnet. I can share a few seeds if you like. Judy also sells them on her website.
Thanks for the offer

juanitos said:

The 3 on the list
Yaki blue
Yaki blue fawn
Filius blue x pdn

I am unsure of the names, but it seems they are not the same.
Three distinctly different crosses, although I am not sure 100%. I am just interested in growing them, although some clear up on the names would be great. I have seen pictures from all except Filius Blue x PDM. As far as I know this one is the only all "blue" cross, whereas the other two have just the one parent. However, I am unsure as already mentioned. Is this true? Yaki Blue Fawn - Fillius Blue x Bhut Jolokia Red and Yaki Blue - Pimenta Da Neyde x Bhut Jolokia Red. Since none of those are Fillius Blue X PDM, that would make it a third cross. I would really appreciate seeds either way if possible. Not trying to start a war, just wanted some seeds. I have time, as I am stuck in limbo until our property sells, so I  can't even plant them right now. It would be great though to have them in hand in case it happens soon. Thanks for all the replies.

sorry for threadjack aaron, i'll have yaki blue fawn pods later and will save some seeds.

ok, if they are all different phenos,  i just wished they had more distinct names... Are they even stable? The problem is there is very little documentation on who the source is for these, what the correct pheno is, what generation, etc

bluelytes welcome back from the dead, nice to see you posting. (albeit with keyboard errors)

juanitos said:
sorry for threadjack aaron, i'll have yaki blue fawn pods later and will save some seeds.

ok, if they are all different phenos,  i just wished they had more distinct names... Are they even stable? The problem is there is very little documentation on who the source is for these, what the correct pheno is, what generation, etc

bluelytes welcome back from the dead, nice to see you posting. (albeit with keyboard errors)
Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it. Looking forward to yaki blue fawn.
I personally don't know how stable each one is. My guess the least of all of them is fillius blue X PDM, as I believe its the latest one.

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

JUAN, True Yaki-Blue should be stable at this point.  Dont know bout keyboard errors, I just type the msg and click "post", what puter does after that is beyond me :( , sorry.  I am the source for original Yaki-Blue, FYI.   Near as I know, Yaki-Blue Fawn is on about F2, so I would not consider it stable, and "Fawn" is NOT my creation, and I dont know what cross, if any, was used to make it.

bluelytes said:

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences
JUAN, True Yaki-Blue should be stable at this point.  Dont know bout keyboard errors, I just type the msg and click "post", what puter does after that is beyond me :( , sorry.  I am the source for original Yaki-Blue, FYI.   Near as I know, Yaki-Blue Fawn is on about F2, so I would not consider it stable, and "Fawn" is NOT my creation, and I dont know what cross, if any, was used to make it.
What was the original cross you made to create the YAKI BLUE?And did you also create YAKI BROWN and YAKI RED?Not a whole lot of information available on these thanks bluelytes!!!

Back