Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Hey Aaron send me a pm if you are still in the need for the following. Just went thru my stash again and pulled them. Hope they are what you are looking for.

Monster Naga
Habanero Antillais Caribbean
Fatali Cream
Pimenta Elisir Bhut x Neyde
Yaki Brown

No yaki blue or blue fawn but I got the brown and the Elisir. Thought I had the Pimenta Lisa but looks like my bros got them too. Let me know. Think I still have your address. I'll send them tommorrow. Heading to the post office anyways. Let me know.

bucdout57 said:
Hey Aaron send me a pm if you are still in the need for the following. Just went thru my stash again and pulled them. Hope they are what you are looking for.

Monster Naga
Habanero Antillais Caribbean
Fatali Cream
Pimenta Elisir Bhut x Neyde
Yaki Brown

No yaki blue or blue fawn but I got the brown and the Elisir. Thought I had the Pimenta Lisa but looks like my bros got them too. Let me know. Think I still have your address. I'll send them tommorrow. Heading to the post office anyways. Let me know.
PM sent. Thank you!

oldsalty said:
Brother this turned into one Crazy thread!!!! :)
Yes Sir :lol:  Glad to see some measure of understanding

cloudhand said:
I have stuffing Scotch Bonnet if you are still interested.

Thank you for the offer, but it looks like blackfatalii has me covered. I appreciate your offer though.

juanitos said:
sorry for threadjack aaron, i'll have yaki blue fawn pods later and will save some seeds.

ok, if they are all different phenos,  i just wished they had more distinct names... Are they even stable? The problem is there is very little documentation on who the source is for these, what the correct pheno is, what generation, etc

bluelytes welcome back from the dead, nice to see you posting. (albeit with keyboard errors)
SMOKI, TY for your kind words.  Lets see if I got rid of the keyboard problems....
bluelytes said:
SMOKI, TY for your kind words.  Lets see if I got rid of the keyboard problems....
JUAN, Are you talking about the Yaki-Blue "Fawn" re: who the source is, etc.?

Thanks to bucdout57 and shortcuttohell for sending me those seeds, highly appreciated. Very generous. Black Fatalii is sending me some here as well, which I highly appreciate. Thanks once again to everyone who helped me.

I still cannot find a source for the Yaki Blue and Yaki Blue Fawn or a few others.
Krishna Jolokia
Blue Mystery
Yellow Charapita Guampinha de Vea
Pritamin Paprika
Joyner's Mystery Wine
Filis blue X Pimenta de Nyde
Guatemalan Orange Rocoto
Dong Xuan Viet Market
Aji Jobito
Thanks everyone

Back