Can Swap - Red Manzano & Hot Lemon Seed

Hey folks, I've never done any seed swapping, but have lots of Red Manzano seed from mature peppers (yes, they're black), and some "Hot Lemon" (supposedly from Ecuador) seed. I've had good results germinating both, so it's viable seed. BTW - the Red Manzano bush in my back yard is 7'+ wide, and 5'+ tall! :)

Hoping to find:

Aji Amarillo
Bih Jolokia
Bonda Ma Jacques
Brazilian Starfish
Burkina Yellow
Paper Lantern Hab
Peach Hab

Anyway, if you've got some interesting or unusual seed to swap for Red Manzano and/or Hot Lemon, let me know. :)

Thanks, Duane

Hey Duane, I have some Bonda Ma Jacques and Mustard Habanero seeds I can trade for those!
PM me if you want those

I have a BUNCH of aji amarillos smuggled straight from peru by me. I can hook you up pretty fat. All I want is the hot lemon though, cuz I have a lotta rocotos.

YES - to all; thanks! I'll PM both of you.
BTW- Also found some Chocolate Hab pods from last season I can take seeds from; these were left to dry on a paper plate, not in the dehydrator. :)

You are very brave!!
Their penal system seems pretty scary to say the least.

hahaha yeah I just was gonna pretend I didn't know it was bad or something, since im only 16. lol.

YES - to all; thanks! I'll PM both of you.
BTW- Also found some Chocolate Hab pods from last season I can take seeds from; these were left to dry on a paper plate, not in the dehydrator. :)

sweet duude ! think I can get a few of those too ?

Hey guys, seed went out today. :)

I still have one packet of the Hot Lemon left, some more Choco Hab, and LOTS of the Red Manzano.
Oh - and found some Hungarian Black pods I'd dried on another paper plate (I had these stashed on a shelf and forgot 'em), so I can supply some seed from those with the next mailing.

"Hung Blacks" (my wife's joke) are pretty tasty, with similar heat to a mild Jalapeno, only sweeter and better flavor. They start green, turn black, then a deep red when ripe. They're small Jalapeno size, with similar shape pods and purple blossoms. Great to munch on while clearing weeds...

Thanks, Duane

Check my grow list and let me know if you see anything you like. I'll take some rocoto n whatever else for a couple of my goodie bags. I'm always up for a good trade. Most of my early plants are about 3 weeks from harvest and the others are about a month out. Let me know!

Check my grow list and let me know if you see anything you like. I'll take some rocoto n whatever else for a couple of my goodie bags. I'm always up for a good trade. Most of my early plants are about 3 weeks from harvest and the others are about a month out. Let me know!
WOW!
I just checked your grow list, and there's a bunch I wouldn't mind growing! I'll PM you; thanks! :)

Would you be interested in some hotazel?
...Don't know. Looks like Caribbean Reds.. and I've got a couple bushes of them going.. ;)

Actually, I'm happy to get anything unusual and tasty in trade, and still looking for:

Brazilian Starfish
Burkina Yellow
Paper Lantern Hab
Peach Hab

I don't have too many more Chocolate Habanero or any more Hot Lemon if I swap those to Pepper Boy ^ above, but still have some Hungarian Black (tasty, bot not too hot). Have PLENTY of Red Manzano left!
PM me your address, and I'll send out some Red Manzano +; send me whatever's tasty. :)

Just remembered - can swap seed from these too; "Habanero de Arbol" and "Negro de Arbol":

negrodearbol1.jpg

negrodearbol2.jpg

negrodearbol3.jpg

^ Negro de Arbol - pods start green, go black, and ripen to red. Fairly hot.

habanerodearbol1.jpg

habanerodearbol2.jpg

^ Habanero de Arbol - pods ripen to light orange color. Have a somewhat intense, fruity/perfume flavor. Best used in salsa or for cooking; pretty hot.

If you'd like seed from either/both... Let me know. :)

Dude i have some new mexico twilights, choco hab bhut red sun gold maters roma maters and chili tepin for trade i would like both of those arbol types if you wanna trade bro..i might have some other seeds too dude i gotta check...

Dude i have some new mexico twilights, choco hab bhut red sun gold maters roma maters and chili tepin for trade i would like both of those arbol types if you wanna trade bro..i might have some other seeds too dude i gotta check...
You got'em. PM me with your address, and I'll send seed on Monday. :)

Duane

I am interested in your Red Manzano, & the two kinds of de Arbol you have.

I have Aji Amarillo (US acclimated version :cool:), also ck my trade list in my first post here here, and see if there is anything else that you would like!

Also interested to hear if you get any extras of the Peach Hab in trade, as I am looking for that myself! ;)

Thanks! :)

I am interested in your Red Manzano, & the two kinds of de Arbol you have.

I have Aji Amarillo (US acclimated version :cool:), also ck my trade list in my first post here here, and see if there is anything else that you would like!

Also interested to hear if you get any extras of the Peach Hab in trade, as I am looking for that myself! ;)

Thanks! :)
Cool; I'll PM you. :)

Back