• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Canada tourists discover "MISTERY BEAST"

lol, no doubt. But there is (and I doubt there will ever be) no evidence the pics are even real....... food for thought.... prove me wrong ppl...

The pic looks like a halloween mask to me. half the women in northern ontario look like that as well so I wouldn't rule it out.

I'm on side with the wolverine....ah no.... change my mind...... it appears like it may have been left by a UFO..... ya that's it, UFO. I can tell endless stories of my experiences with bigfoot, flying saucers, ghosts, whale and eagle spirits, we even have our version of the lochness monster..... anybody willing to pay me for these stories?

I bet I will look online later today, on a Canadian website and the same picture will appear but it was found by a hikers in a remote region of Australia, some of our US members will see the same picture but hikers found it in a south american jungle.

I love chinese medicine myths as well, ginsing can only be grown in certain areas of china to be of benefit(for Canadian ailments) or how about coral calcuim only from a remote offshore seabed in Japan, I forget where the special oregano has to be grown .... bet the same thing exists on the other side of the world - only oregano grown in Canada is of benefit for the paying Japanese or coral calcuim off some remote seabed in northern canada is of benefit for someone in perhaps New Zealand.

I hear stories about Swedish girls but I can't afford to make the trip.......... wonder if they are true.

Burning Colon said:
I hear stories about Swedish girls but I can't afford to make the trip.......... wonder if they are true.

I was questioned about a lot of stories about Swedish girls when I went to high school in the US. Only the one about hairy armpits was false.

Burning Colon said:
I bet I will look online later today, on a Canadian website and the same picture will appear but it was found by a hikers in a remote region of Australia, some of our US members will see the same picture but hikers found it in a south american jungle.

All hoaxes! The pics show a Bavarian Wolpertinger! That's for sure!

Armadillo said:
Here's the link. The wrong word in this article is "fictional"! They are sighted in the alpine Bavarian forests on a daily basis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolpertinger

ah. The Wolpertinger must share a distant ancestor with the Midwestern American Jackalope. I know experienced hunters of Jackalope and Snipe in Aberdeen, South Dakota who will gladly take visitors to their small town on a hunting trip for a very small fee. Only the locals can find them. The Jackalopes have been rather overhunted in South Dakota, to provide souveniers to tourists visitng the famous "Wall Drugstore." Due to their amazing reproductions rates, however, they have not been put on the endangered list; you can still buy hunting licenses. Still, they have become quite shy and difficult to find. One hopes that some local group will create a preserve for them, following the model of the Native Tribes who have begun raising Buffalo there.

However, that Canadien Beastie is clearly something different. I wouldnt want to meet a live one after dark, whatever it is!

Back