wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

This is so awesome. I can't wait until next year when this train rolls around again, I'm just way to noob, and don't have much to offer.... Yet....

This is so awesome. I can't wait until next year when this train rolls around again, I'm just way to noob, and don't have much to offer.... Yet....

We all started out somewhere, and thats the best part of doing this, is to help anyone who is starting out. :dance:

BTW, i was in Brantford on Sunday and am back down there tomorrow ;)

Hello All!
Well, it arrived today...
HOWEVER, due to that fact that the train arrives at 2'ish and the Post Office up here closes at 5pm, and I finish work at 6pm'ish. I was not able to get it today...will get on my lunch tomorrow and then go through it.
Please note that I do have a newborn, so will use the weekend and mail out to Marcolacas on Monday (which reminds me to PM him for his address!).
Looking forward to seeing whats available!!!!!!
:dance: :party: :drooling: :onfire: :drooling: :party: :dance:

YEAH!

Thanks for letting us know AllaKazaam, and try and get some sleep, boy i remember those days ;)

Quick question......i havent read back, but are we doing this again later in the year? I was thinking in Oct/Nov and that way we could send it around twice so that those of us who contributed early on can see it again after others have added to it. That way by sending out in late Oct, it could go around twice so that we could be ready for planting seeds, early to mid February
Just a thought :dance:

Thanks for letting us know AllaKazaam, and try and get some sleep, boy i remember those days ;)

Quick question......i havent read back, but are we doing this again later in the year? I was thinking in Oct/Nov and that way we could send it around twice so that those of us who contributed early on can see it again after others have added to it. That way by sending out in late Oct, it could go around twice so that we could be ready for planting seeds, early to mid February
Just a thought :dance:

Good idea Penny.

That was the idea this year too but as we remember, our fearless leader had a few personal issues to deal with before we could get started.

Please know that I started in Summer last year and still got a great yield. I even snagged the train in September and was able to play with some seeds before it was time to close shop. That being said, I'd welcome a 2nd round anytime! :)

What time did you start last year Shandley? I've been tossing around the idea of starting a few more, but haven't been able to convince myself it'd be worth it. I guess if the trend in SE Alberta here continues like the past few years I could probably leave them out till mid October or later.

But it's all those "what if's...."

Hello ALL!
Well, went through the seeds and put in 224, only took 127 (had extras, so made more of a variety available to you all...though not many to add for each selection).
Thanks all for the contribution though, nice selection!

Tracking # 0452 5800 0014 2461

Sent off to "marclocas"...

Just received the seeds! 81 days to complete the ride. 11 riders. We can do better next round! You guys rock! This is awesome! There is so much varieties!!!!! How did you like it? Anything to improve?

Hopefully I can add-in some TS "Butch T" to the 'ride next round...
As long as the pepper plant thrives and fruits for me!
Was the only seeds that I did not see in the selection. I only had a few seeds so couldn't contribute them.
Otherwise I am happy with the selection and members, more would be nice to have...but thats upto those who aren't on board and wanna be!
Looking forward to next round!
Thank you all!!!!!!
:dance: :dance: :woohoo: :party: :woohoo: :dance: :dance:

Back