• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

cant wait till this is done

pickled some awesomness today...    habanero, jalepeno, anaheim, fresno, shredded lime peel,  and sweet onions from portugal...

jWAkp73l.jpg

oaqsBbfl.jpg

I should have stuffed it more but I wound up with an overflow jar...  meh.

the other day I  shredded this in a food processor to the rough consistency of relish, added garlic, half of a fresh onion, and frozen sweet corn (I know right?) and its amaaaaaaaazing. ive put it in tacos, ate it on hot dogs, put it on roasted chicken,  its worked on everything so far and now I need more because the jar is almost empty. I'm going to make gallons of this after my first pepper harvest so I can have it year round. 

O5PdxUUl.jpg

dub_sauces said:
the other day I  shredded this in a food processor to the rough consistency of relish, added garlic, half of a fresh onion, and frozen sweet corn (I know right?) and its amaaaaaaaazing. ive put it in tacos, ate it on hot dogs, put it on roasted chicken,  its worked on everything so far and now I need more because the jar is almost empty. I'm going to make gallons of this after my first pepper harvest so I can have it year round. 

O5PdxUUl.jpg

I should mention that the stuff in the top photo is the same stuff as is in the bottom jar, just shredded in a food processor with a few things added in.... I wasn't super clear on that.

yeah i modified it... all in all it was fairly mild, 5 or 6 habs for heat, a few other types of regular hots for flavor. ive got one brewing now that has half a dozen ghosts in it as well so it should be toastier

Back