• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

plant CAP 212 Identification Needed

So i got seeds a few years ago and been growing out CAP 212 C. chacoense for a while now but some other seeds must of got into the mix. and i have been growing them out as well. It is some kind of wild baccatum but i never seen anything like it. Any help would be great. Heres some photos, Thanks in advance...
CAP 212 #1 Baccatum Pepper 1000x562.jpg
CAP 212 #1 Baccatum Pepper 1000x5620.jpg
CAP 212 #1 Baccatum Pepper 1000x5621.jpg
CAP 212 #1 Baccatum Pepper 1000x5622.jpg
CAP 212 #1 Baccatum Pepper 1000x5623.jpg

Well... since you did businnes with and got seeds from Clayton, Jumaly and co (aka the Brazilian Syndicate or Brazilian Eagles) I think @Pr0digal_son has a very good point here... You went live on one of your YouTube channel last summer and waited for your friend Clayton to show up to ask him questions about all the smelly bullshit sticking to his name (and obviously he never showed up!) don't you remember??! If you really care about this community you should stay as far as possible from the names listed above🤡
Just so you know the thread is about the CAP 212 plant not clayton. If you want to have the clayton discussion we can do that some where else. Please keep this thread about CAP 212 and the identification, Thanks

"Unfortunately I just put two and two together and realize who you are or I would not have tried to help. You are the guy who defended the Brazilian Syndicate then tried to sell off the seeds you got robbed on to unsuspecting members of the pepper community."

Thats all lies! I never got robbed? I have most of all those species growing right now! lol they will be for sale in a few months

I've been found out..drats. 15 years of lying and defaming innocent members here and finally exposed.

You'll never get them to fruit in a few months let alone be robbing people with misidentified seeds. Let's take a break on this thread and see how well it ages. When these all grow out untrue you bail on this community and take this grift show somewhere else...deal?

Sticky this @The Hot Pepper ?

Just so you know the thread is about the CAP 212 plant not clayton. If you want to have the clayton discussion we can do that some where else. Please keep this thread about CAP 212 and the identification, Thanks
Fair enough as I just wanted to make sure this post didn't lead any innocent THP members into another potential trap.

This thread isn't about anything at all. You came with your own incorrect answers and were exposed for taking preorders for pepper seeds that you have no idea about. I've posted screenshots from your site as proof!

I've been found out..drats. 15 years of lying and defaming innocent members here and finally exposed.

You'll never get them to fruit in a few months let alone be robbing people with misidentified seeds. Let's take a break on this thread and see how well it ages. When these all grow out untrue you bail on this community and take this grift show somewhere else...deal?

Sticky this @The Hot Pepper ?
Hey its all good! you really want me off this platform? I didnt mean to sound condescending to you? sorry if i hurt your ego! now im being harassed by you and your friends. Even threatened! but ok i will leave your playground. All this because of the color of pollen! Take care:welcome:

P.S. Let this be a warning to all the new visitors who come to this site!

Hey its all good! you really want me off this platform? I didnt mean to sound condescending to you? sorry if i hurt your ego! now im being harassed by you and your friends. Even threatened! but ok i will leave your playground. All this because of the color of pollen! Take care:welcome:

Yup, a direct "warning" to all new visitors that any shady stuff will be exposed👊

"Unfortunately I just put two and two together and realize who you are or I would not have tried to help. You are the guy who defended the Brazilian Syndicate then tried to sell off the seeds you got robbed on to unsuspecting members of the pepper community."

Thats all lies! I never got robbed? I have most of all those species growing right now! lol they will be for sale in a few months

"You have C.chacoense identified perfectly. No need to open topics asking for help here when you have all the answers already. You also have this species from your seed site identified properly also. It wasn't renamed to C.schottianum in the new Capsicum compendium. It was a misprint....you should inform the authors!"

I wasnt asking to identify the species? i was asking if anyone knew the plant or variety. Thanks anyway
Dude we literally have your now unlisted live videos saved from when you thought Clayton would come to cheerlead for you against REAL field collectors and qualified Capsicum enthusiasts capable of informing you not only about the syndicate you purchased from, but also about the misidentified species you bought…Clayton was a no show. Too busy petting city busses and thinking they were livestock animals I suppose…

People were attempting to HELP you. Now you’re just making yourself look foolish. You need to learn to humble yourself and take advice from ACTUAL Capsicum experts who instead of jabber online and grift seed are actually going to South America to make proper observations.

You posted needing help with an ID and when told the truth about your specimen NOT BEING C. chacoense, you double down on the ignorance.

Dude we literally have your now unlisted live videos saved from when you thought Clayton would come to cheerlead for you against REAL field collectors and qualified Capsicum enthusiasts capable of informing you not only about the syndicate you purchased from, but also about the misidentified species you bought…Clayton was a no show. Too busy petting city busses and thinking they were livestock animals I suppose…

People were attempting to HELP you. Now you’re just making yourself look foolish. You need to learn to humble yourself and take advice from ACTUAL Capsicum experts who instead of jabber online and grift seed are actually going to South America to make proper observations.

You posted needing help with an ID and when told the truth about your specimen NOT BEING C. chacoense, you double down on the ignorance.
help me? who?? all yall did was attack me

I also recall Jukka writing an article about discovering it in the wild on either a family farm or a friend's family farm in Brazil. The pictures showed the same twiggy mounding bush.
I highly doubt Jukka has never been to South America. The only “capsicum hunting” he does is from his computer and the random, unintentional hybrids he finds in his greenhouse that later get renamed and narrated as if the thing was part of some “breeding project” of his all along.

Oh sthaap! No one attacked you ya big baby. People TRIED helping you, but you couldn’t stomach being taken for your money by the Brazilian seed syndicate so you do what most do…double down and plan to perpetuate the grift by selling off what you ended up with…
ok me an you are gonna have a convo

How many L's do you want to take today,stud? I want all individuals who do not put this community first to leave....correct. I have confidence speaking for the other members here.

You came looking for answers,got them,then dismissed the individuals who clearly know more about these than you. You getting exposed came from your own ignorance.

To belabor my original answers to your questions.... You say you want variety and not species, C.baccatum var. baccatum is named at the varietal level already....read that name again slowly. Also,again...yellow anthers are diagnostic of C.chacoense. It is in the description of the species and written in the paper that has probably 200 years of Capsicum experience involved. But carry on about sterile this and that if you will...just do it on a platform that doesn't have members protecting it.

One more time I will post a receipt from your seed shop. One of many times you ask for preorders for plants that don't exist. This is C.schottianum!!! There are a few of us here that have seen said plant in situ. It's at the old train station in Paranapiacaba,about 1.5 hours south of Sao Paulo. I am also including,with highlights,the description of C.chacoense!

P.S. @The Hot Pepper nevermind making this sticky,can we merge this to any possible thread attached to this company in the vendor section??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231104-222452~2.png
    Screenshot_20231104-222452~2.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20231104-222520~2.png
    Screenshot_20231104-222520~2.png
    238.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20231105-134522~3.png
    Screenshot_20231105-134522~3.png
    266.6 KB · Views: 54
How many L's do you want to take today,stud? I want all individuals who do not put this community first to leave....correct. I have confidence speaking for the other members here.

You came looking for answers,got them,then dismissed the individuals who clearly know more about these than you. You getting exposed came from your own ignorance.

To belabor my original answers to your questions.... You say you want variety and not species, C.baccatum var. baccatum is named at the varietal level already....read that name again slowly. Also,again...yellow anthers are diagnostic of C.chacoense. It is in the description of the species and written in the paper that has probably 200 years of Capsicum experience involved. But carry on about sterile this and that if you will...just do it on a platform that doesn't have members protecting it.

One more time I will post a receipt from your seed shop. One of many times you ask for preorders for plants that don't exist. This is C.schottianum!!! There are a few of us here that have seen said plant in situ. It's at the old train station in Paranapiacaba,about 1.5 hours south of Sao Paulo. I am also including,with highlights,the description of C.chacoense!

P.S. @The Hot Pepper nevermind making this sticky,can we merge this to any possible thread attached to this company in the vendor section??
holy shit you need to take your meds! i just asked about a variety that came out of the CAP 212 that was a baccatum. ok ok man your cool your 100% right man you got me

holy shit you need to take your meds! i just asked about a variety that came out of the CAP 212 that was a baccatum. ok ok man your cool your 100% right man you got me

I would expect nothing less than this. Tough when you can't censor people like on RubeTube.

Is there something you’d say privately that you wouldn’t publicly? I have no issue addressing any topic you want here, in front of everyone. Would you be more forthright, humble etc in private?
Offered to buy this guy lunch and beers in State College and help him out. I fly fish the area a couple times a month and would be my pleasure. He doesn't want to talk,he won't even explain the screenshots proving that he is knowingly trying to rob people.

Offered to buy this guy lunch and beers in State College and help him out. I fly fish the area a couple times a month and would be my pleasure. He doesn't want to talk,he won't even explain the screenshots proving that he is knowingly trying to rob people.
I remember, he tried acting like he didn’t catch your comment on his live video when I brought it up. Your comment out of 12 comments 😂 He missed it. You know…YouTube fame and all…hard to catch all the comments when you’re such a stud. 🤣

Back