• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Cape Fear Pepper Co Red Savina hot sauce

Cape Fear Pepper Company Red Savina hot sauce A gift from cap,n Bones a sauce where you can taste the habanero's and feel the heat of them. A new favorite of mine.

On flavor a 9 of 10 Like I said I like sauces where you can taste the peppers this sauce taste like the pepper not like a bunch of other things.

On heat we would give it a 9 of 10 The heat is there for sure but still maintains it's pepper flavor.

Overall an excellent sauce.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
Cape Fear Pepper Company Red Savina hot sauce A gift from cap,n Bones a sauce where you can taste the habanero's and feel the heat of them. A new favorite of mine.

On flavor a 9 of 10 Like I said I like sauces where you can taste the peppers this sauce taste like the pepper not like a bunch of other things.

On heat we would give it a 9 of 10 The heat is there for sure but still maintains it's pepper flavor.

Mick
Kato's

I've become quite addicted to the stuff....i'm averaging a bottle a week or more

I gotta agree, this stuff has great savina flavour but not too overpowering on the heat. Definitely great stuff, and one of my new favorites. The chipotle has a great flavor too but a little sweet for some uses. Good work Cap'n, keep it up.

CFPC

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']WOW!! Thanks guys!
I was diggin back through some of the reviews and came across this one! Thanks again! [/QUOTE]

Cap'n, As you know, I have made jerky with your Red Savina, some of the best jerky I have made. It is amongst my fav hot sauces for jerky, or anything else for that matter. CFPC Rules !!!
Aj:mouthonfire:

Actually, i had some this morning on a pressed breakfast cuban sandwich....i'm about out and i need to reload....again. Cap'n, any chance of getting about a gallon or so of the sauce?:lol:

This sauce is one of several we're working on getting reviewed and posted sometime soon. We likey, we likey!!! :P

Taylor Ham egg and cheese

jbjcooltext000001.gif

Have to tell you guys i love this stuff early in the morning on a nice fat taylor ham and egg sandwich.Nothin like waking up your mouth first thing.Cant wait for more sauces

I received a bottle of this and in one day it was half gone. I'm currently working on the review for it and man oh man is this sauce frickin' AMAZING!!! I really can't say enough good things about it. It's so fruity tasting! I'm drooling just thinking about it....

Compare this too?

kato said:

Mick
Kato's

How does this compare to Danny Cash's Radical Heat? Seems similiar ingredients I believe.. I love Radical Heat..

Back