• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Cappy's BrainStrain Sauce

I love his label.

Good review, thanks!

Ps - watched again... that was a huge spoonful - your face took on an awesome transformation of pain & regret shortly after eating it. Awesome.
:cheers:

Where might one find this sauce?

Check out www.brainstrain7.com. I shot him a message from the site about being interested in the sauce and seeds. He then sent me a paypal money request maybe 15 minutes later. I paid promptly and he sent out my goods the same day and i was testing the sauce 48 hours later! How's that for customer service haha.Yea 3/5King i am surprised i did not sleep walk to the fridge and pound it! its about beer size anyway. I watched your video before i did mine! i watched all i could find and it seemed the guy that had the roughest time was Darth Naga. I thought him and his buddy were going to chock on hiccups! I was very nervous and it was the first time i had ever taken a large spoonful when it wasnt the same day as eating a superhot. Thats like cheating as your mouth is just broken.This was such a hot hot sauce. I am trying to figure out which is the hottest non-extract sauce and this may be the winner.

I had to do some deducting but i believe the bottle is like 15 bucks. I am not positive though. A real american craft hot pepper mash like this is worth twice that at least. especially in the 10 ounce bottle! The bottle is large so it does have to come in a medium flat rate box which ups the total price. I would say to just buy 2 of them to get the fixed cost per bottle down!

That makes sense - hand crafted sauces of any kind are typically $5-7/bottle, so double that + S&H is a very fair price.

The stuff looks awesome but I admit it terrifies me. Not a superhot guy. Heh

IT IS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! I'm not a big fan of fermented sauces but you can tell Cappy has poured his heart and soul into this one. Incredible heat and tastes just like a Brain Strain should. Well done sir!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

dude i thought cappy and i were friends. Now i think hes trying to kill me! haha i just received the best early christmas ever. I guess now i can taste a brown 7 to see what the fuss is about. The yellow brain in the middle weighs well over 1/2 ounce!

CappysShipment.jpg

That is an AWESOME box of pods! Wow...

Great review on the sauce! Can't wait to see you with one of those pods!

Back