• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Cappy's Capsicum 2011

are the little yellow ones hot nipples? or which ones are thosee?

The yellow pea size peppers in the basket are Cumari Do Para, the Hot Nipples are the two red pods next to them. Same here Grant when you are posting your harvest pics during my off season, just got back from the farmers market making contacts and now making another Biker Billy Popper Pie for dinner tonight. Love this time of year when the pepper harvests are flush. Thank you.

The yellow pea size peppers in the basket are Cumari Do Para, the Hot Nipples are the two red pods next to them. Same here Grant when you are posting your harvest pics during my off season, just got back from the farmers market making contacts and now making another Biker Billy Popper Pie for dinner tonight. Love this time of year when the pepper harvests are flush. Thank you.

ooh. they look they they couldd almoost be 'lemon bullet habanero' but yeaah thankks.

Josh, that's a sad story... makes me want to run out to the patch and isolate a few more flowers...

I try to isolate varieties I plan to grow again. Two seasons ago the Yellow 7 was the only plant I couldn't get to set pods in the isolation bags. Hopefully this years seeds grow true and I can isolate for future seasons.

Experimenting with different recipe ideas for a hot sauce and added fresh blueberries that turn this sauce a wicked color. The taste of berry does not last long as this sauce is like eating raw superhots. Again used too many peppers in all my sauces should just call them purees with an artificial flavoring. Tried a spoonful before breakfast and couldn't get to the milk fast enough, had some stuck didn't go all the way down burned like hell. I have already given these bottles away to torture my friends with, thanks. :hotsauce:
IMG_5260.jpg

Thanks again everyone for your comments. As promised here is the rest of the harvest this morning, a little of everything. Top left tray holds Chocolate Nagas, Fatalii, and Chocolate Scorpion and next tray down has Bahamian Goat, Naga Morich, ButchT Scorpion, Douglah, Scotch Bonnet, and a few Bhut Jolokia and below that Guadeloupe Black, Tobago Scotch Bonnet, and Brown Bhut and the basket has Cumari, Datil, and a pair of Hot Nipples. Please check out my fresh pod offer in the marketplace section, first come fist serve. Have a great day ya'll! :D
IMG_5229.jpg

That is beautiful. :clap:

Cappy are you selling that blueberry edition?

Not at this moment Brian still tweeking the recipe and waiting to hear back from my people. Those bottles are 10 oz. woozies I am considering to use for all my sauces I like that they are still shaped like a standard woozie just bigger. I wasn't going to say what my secret ingredient was but was so cool just had blueberries sitting in the fridge and used them. I see making this sauce again.

Yeah my Tongue Wrapper makes use of blueberry's great flavor. I have 5oz. and 8oz. The nice thing about the 5oz. is they fit in a small flat rate usps box. Although the 8's or in your case 10's are great for how long they last. Wasn't your original Brain Strain in 5oz.?

Back