• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Carl's Jr. Is Launching 'Fast-Food's Hottest Burger'

Not even on nachos? That may be the best use.

The Hot Pepper said:
Not even on nachos? That may be the best use.

I'll be honest I haven't had nachos in several years. Being lactose intolerant I pick my suffering. But yes, in nachos sake pickled is what would make the meal. 

Ima gonna eat dat!!!!!! So I order one get it home open the box and holy SH$! This was in my burger container.
images-67.jpeg

socalgardengal said:
That concludes the photos... all in all it was pretty good. ,NOT HOT AT ALL, to me at least. At least it had some flavor.
i would of brought my own dirt just in case ! i always do take with when going out to eat .     :onfire:
oldsalty said:
Ima gonna eat dat!!!!!! So I order one get it home open the box and holy SH$! This was in my burger container.
attachicon.gif
images-67.jpeg
:hot: !   

I finally tried one of these. Of course it wasn't hot at all but it definitely had
a decent flavor. Would I try it again? Not likely due to the price; the 1/2 lb
burger combo upsized to medium put me back ten bucks and some change.
Also not likely as I do not often consume fast food.

20150403_133759_zpsitl3mryt.jpg

Ughk that makes my stomach hurt... the sponginess looks like the fake chicken patty meat and the "crust" to the right looks artificial.

I don't like fast food at all but if it looked good I would sure say it! None of the colors are appetizing either, one of the reasons they put lettuce and tomato on burgers. Greys, yellows, whites.

I had one, it was weird at best. The sauce was alright, but those "poppers" were just f**ked up, plain and simple. Pureed "jalapeños" mixed with cheaz wiz inside a crumb coating. 

edit: Not worth the price or the three days' worth of saturated fat.

Blech!!!

By the texture of that patty I would say they definitely use the infamous "pink slime," or as the industry calls it, "finely textured beef." It has that tight spongy look. 

I had this for lunch around nine hours ago and still haven't needed supper
as I still feel so bloated and full of nasty. The worst part is that this is taking
up precious room in my belly that should be filled with yummy yummy Jager-
meister and dark beer. I gave up on drinking tonight as I'm so full and was
nowhere close to getting a buzz. Now I'm gonna have to go to bed sober!
When's the last time that happened?

If'n you're going to eat fast food, Carl's Jr. ain't the worst choice.

But it ain't the best either.

When I do as such I eat fast food style, in other words I eat food served fast.

Consider INO burger.

Cooked to order, their own meat always fresh never frozen, and fresh made buns and veggies.

They don't have mic's or freezers in their joints and get fresh stuff delivered every day.

Far as jalapeno's on a burger..

Eaten them since my teens I.e. mostly all my life, and like THP, they are more or less "pickles".

I dig 'em on a burger anytime.

As per Carl's, I don't think they make a bad burger but it's only better than the king, the redhead, or McDee's.

They used to have a western burger (whatever that means) burger with onion rings, cheese and bacon that wasn't too 

bad. 

But then there's the rub right there.

A burger that's not really bad vs. a great burger.

In my opinion INO is as good as any restaurant burger you can find any where especially given the price,

I've paid $26 for a burger and left it on the plate after two bites.

(Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas)

INO on the dozens of visits I've been has always been exactly the same.

Same burger, hot and fresh no matter the location.

But that's my opinion.

One last 'thang...

They have offer their own chile peppers at the condiment station but they're just okay.

I'd rather they had pickled 'peno's.

That is THE one and only knock on INO I have after going to them for almost 7 years.

That poem is too long for this time of night lol.

Back