wanted Casabella Seed Seeker

I am looking for seeds of the yellow Casabella chile? It may also be known as "Blondie" or "Gueritos". Feel free to email me directly at: bluelytes at yahoo dot com.

Best;
bluey

Hello bluelytes. I have some cascabella seeds from my last grow, but can't verify anything more than they are cascabella and that they did very well. Not sure if the "blondie" is a different strain or anything, mine started out the blonde color but would ripen orange if I could have resisted using them as snack food. :) If you want to give these a go, give me an addy and I'll get 10-20 headed your way. Later.

Hello bluelytes. I have some cascabella seeds from my last grow, but can't verify anything more than they are cascabella and that they did very well. Not sure if the "blondie" is a different strain or anything, mine started out the blonde color but would ripen orange if I could have resisted using them as snack food. :) If you want to give these a go, give me an addy and I'll get 10-20 headed your way. Later man.

I am pretty sure this is the correct seed. I seem to remember reading that Blondie starts out blonde but later ripens to orange or red. It is called Blondie when picked not ripe. The Mexicans do that.

It is like we call a not ripe bell pepper Green Pepper.

I am pretty sure this is the correct seed. I seem to remember reading that Blondie starts out blonde but later ripens to orange or red. It is called Blondie when picked not ripe. The Mexicans do that.

It is like we call a not ripe bell pepper Green Pepper.

Cool. Thanks Tabby

Cool. Thanks Tabby

Save me some seeds for 2012. I always wanted to grow those but this year I am loaded up already. I suspect they are high on flavor. They simply have a real cool ambiance.

I hope they ripen red fairly early. I am up in new england and like early ripening peppers. although this year I am doing a bunch that are very slow to ripen.

Save me some seeds for 2012. I always wanted to grow those but this year I am loaded up already. I suspect they are high on flavor. They simply have a real cool ambiance.

I hope they ripen red fairly early. I am up in new england and like early ripening peppers. although this year I am doing a bunch that are very slow to ripen.

They are yours when you want them :)

Back